Job Position: Welders / Metal Fabricators
Company: Recruitment Innovations
Welders / Metal Fabricators Job Details:
Dans Race Products are currently looking to recruit experienced and qualified Welders / Metal Fabricators to join their team in Kedron.
The successful candidate will need to undertake and possess:
– Being able to read and analyse blueprints and drawings
– Have the ability and experience to use a TIG and MIG welder
– Examining welds for the width of bead, penetration and precision
– Have the ability to weld vertically, horizontally and overhead
– Be able to weld various metals using various techniques
– Cut, roll, shape, bend, mould, spin, heat or hammer metal products to fabricate parts or sub-assemblies
– Heat treat metal parts and components
– Set up and/or operate hand and machine tools, welding equipment
– Assemble parts and structures by lining up and joining them by welding, bolting or riveting
– Finish products by cleaning, polishing, filing or bathing them in acid solutions, or by applying protective or decorative coatings.
Skills & Abilities:
– Certificate III in Engineering (Welding Fabrication) or equivalent qualification
– Minimum of three years’ experience in this role or similar
– Ability to work in a team environment
Salary range is $70,000-$85,000pa commensurate with experience
Fulltime Positions available
Applications open 18th December 2023 and close 18th January 2024
If you are interested in this role APPLY now. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Welders / Metal Fabricators Apply Now!
Discover More Recruitment Innovations Jobs, and Find more jobs in Queensland.
Also, Check out More Welders / Metal Fabricators Vacancies in Australia.