Job title: Qualified Mental Health Professional
Company: TWG Investments LLC
Location: Big Spring, TX
Qualified Mental Health Professional Job Details:
The Wood Group has been providing behavioral health services to the mental health community of Texas since 1980. Our behavioral health services have been designed to meet the needs of individuals with severe and persistent mental illness and developmental disabilities. We have worked hard to develop partnerships with local Community Centers and other agencies to provide quality services.
The Wood Group staff is trained to provide caring and compassionate services to the clients involved in our programs. We work as a team with the Community Centers or other agencies to provide services to clients they can return to productive daily living in their community.
What will you be doing as a Qualified Mental Health Professional:
- Be familiar with The Wood Group’s policy and procedures to include the employee handbook.
- Provide psychosocial rehab each day. The range of topics are to include, but not limited to: problem-solving, communication skills, anger management, community re-integration skills, as well as co-occurring psychiatric and substance use diagnosis issues.
- Schedule daily groups and individual sessions with consumers and enter daily psychosocial progress notes.
- Handle client health information at a minimum necessary to document data, access and carry out responsibilities of the position, maintains client confidentiality.
- Responsible for assuring all residents are treated with dignity and respect.
- Responsible for ensuring the safety and well-being of all residents at all times.
- Working hand in hand with the Administrator and Behavioral Health Authority on all issues and concerns of the residents.
- Retirement 4% match
- Paid time off
- 6 paid holidays
- Bachelor Degree in Psychology or Sociology is required.
- Valid Texas Driver’s license
- A minimum of 1 year providing services and support to clients with mental illness preferred.
Apply for the job now!