Job title: Production Associate
Company: Red River Commodities
Location: Fargo, ND
Production Associate Job Details:
At SunButter, we’re committed to making delicious tasting sunflower butter made with simple ingredients, free from the top 8 food allergens, and containing more vitamins & minerals than most nut butters! Our team shares core values focused around family, pride, passion, and integrity. We work hard, play harder, embrace authenticity, and always support one another to achieve our goals.
Pay: $17.50 (+ $2 shift differential)
Available Shifts (Monday – Friday)
2nd Shift: 3:00pm – 11:30am
Location: 4040 7th Ave N, Fargo, ND 58102
We are currently searching for reliable, team-oriented Production Associates with a strong attention to detail to join our team. As a production associate, you are responsible for supporting the day-to-day production activities including the packaging of our SunButter product, making sure deadlines are met, and troubleshooting any production issues that arise. All SunButter employees are expected to maintain a safe workplace environment, adhere to quality standards, and help support the team towards achieving their shared goals.
- Operate and maintain production & packaging equipment to meet quality standards.
- Production Associates ensure sufficient packaging materials are on hand to ensure no interruption in production.
- Removes spilt or rejected products and recycles in appropriate methods.
- Understand and comply with all current GMP, safety rules and regulations.
- Production Associates must maintain quality standards and may be asked to sample products and compare them with established standards.
- Follow safety protocols and promote a safe working environment.
- Record production data such as quantity produced, downtime, and scrap.
- Use knowledge and understanding of current Good Manufacturing Practices as they apply to storage of food product in performance of all duties.
- Assist in other production associate related tasks as needed.
- Previous packaging, food production, line operating or similar experience.
- Ability to read and understand different product SKUs.
- Knowledge of safety procedures related to production processes.
- Good problem-solving and troubleshooting skills.
- Ability to work on a production line and meet deadlines.
- Ability to multi-task while maintaining attention to detail.
- Ability to work well with a team.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time and lift 25-50 lbs.
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Paid Holidays
- Medical, dental & vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- 401k & company match
- Profit sharing
- Ongoing job skills and learning opportunities.
- Employee Assistance Program
Red River Commodities and its subsidiaries are an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion in the workplace. We prohibit discrimination and harassment of any kind based on race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, genetic information, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws. This applies to all employment practices within our organization. Red River Commodities makes hiring decisions based solely on qualifications, merit, and business needs at the time.
Apply for the job now!