Job Position: Private House Cleaner / Domestic Cleaner
Company: Regal Care
Location: Port Melbourne, VIC
Private House Cleaner / Domestic Cleaner Job Details:
Private House Cleaner
Must have reliable transport via own private vehicle to attend different client locations.
Suitable for someone seeking limited hours/extra hours on top of their exist workload and are local to the area.
- Regal Care is a purpose-driven Home Care Agency registered NDIS provider in Victoria.
- We provide support to NDIS participants, Aged Care recipients as well as private clients.
- We are looking for engaged and committed house cleaning assistants who share our values of reliability, empathy, genuineness, accessibility, and leadership.
- We actively support candidates from diverse backgrounds to build a rewarding career in the home care industry, those returning to work or those seeking a career change.
Private House Cleaners help our clients with general cleaning tasks such as:
- Vacuuming, mopping, sweeping, dusting, and removing cobwebs from the household.
- Cleaning the bathroom: Mirrors/ glass, shower screens, baths, toilet, basins.
- Cleaning the kitchen: Washing dishes, cleaning the microwave, refrigerator, and sink, and emptying rubbish bins.
- Occasionally, for clients with pets, when requested: Emptying/replacing kitty litter, and removing/cleansing any other related pet waste.
- Cleaning windowsills and skirting boards as well as disinfecting high-touch areas.
- Recording attendance through a smartphone application as well as a summary of tasks completed.
The ideal candidate would be someone with attention to detail, a love for cleaning, and a passion for helping. Our employees are required to commit to work arrangements to support the psychological and social support needs of our clients – we offer flexibility for work within school hours!
Successful candidates are required to have:
- National Police Check (less than a year old).
- At least 12 months of experience in domestic cleaning.
- NDIS Worker Screening Check or Working with Children Check is advantageous.
Regal Care pays SCHADS award wages with the addition of generous bonuses pro rate to the jobs attended.
Additionally, we provide paid induction and other training opportunities and offer permanent part-time positions to all employees when they complete an employment threshold with us.
- Demonstrated ability to perform tasks referred to in the position overview.
- Ability to meet compliance and qualification criteria referred to in requirements.
- Previous experience in a similar role.
About Regal Care Pty Ltd:
Regal Care is a purpose-driven business offering home care services in Adelaide, Perth, Brisbane, Sydney, Melbourne, and Geelong. . Since 2017, Regal Care has been the preferred provider for many NDIS participants and the reliable home care partner for many others. We are friendly, fast, and focused on our clients. Our reputation for providing quality services is attracting new clients to us every day; we are always looking for great support workers to join us and work with us in their local community.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Private House Cleaner / Domestic Cleaner Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Private House Cleaner / Domestic Cleaner Vacancies in Australia.