Job title: Plant Finance Manager
Location: Corinth, MS
Plant Finance Manager Job Details:
Plant Finance Manager
You’re not the person who will settle for just any role. Neither are we. Because we’re out to create Better Care for a Better World, and that takes a certain kind of person and teams who care about making a difference. Here, you’ll bring your professional expertise, talent, and drive to building and managing our portfolio of iconic, ground-breaking brands. In this role, you’ll help us deliver better care for billions of people around the world. It starts with YOU.
We are hiring a Plant Finance Manager for our Corinth, MS mill.
In this role, you will:
- Exhibit strong financial and business acumen as well as strategic financial analysis and leadership.
- Lead, develop, and manage activities responsible for finance, internal controls, mill services, energy, & plant systems where applicable.
- Lead the development of strategies, objectives, and execution plans that optimize total delivered cost.
- Lead cost reviews & drive cost management with plant team.
- Lead annual plant budget, target setting process, and quarterly forecast process for plant team.
- Supports major appropriation analysis for investment tied to future plant strategy.
- Support fixed asset management, and play an active role in plant asset audit process.
- Provide input into new (or improving existing) processes, standards, or operational plans in support of mill results.
- Maintain strong, safe working conditions and drive a people-based safety culture consistent with plant and staff objectives.
- Lead and develop the talent of the site operations team & Financial Analyst supporting the plant.
- Provide oversight and leadership for all plant controls (Cycle Counts, Archer Requirements, Internal/External Audits, & Financial Representation Letter).
The successful candidate will join the Kimberly Clark Professional North America Finance team and report to Mill Information Team Leader and Finance Manager.
At Kimberly-Clark, you’ll be part of the best teams committed to driving innovation and growth. We’re founded on 150 years of market leadership, and we’re always looking for new and better ways to perform—so what can you do with that? There’s no time like the present to make an impact at Kimberly-Clark.
Led by Purpose. Driven by You.
You’re driven to perform at the highest level possible, and you appreciate a performance culture fueled by authentic caring. You want to be part of a company actively dedicated to sustainability, inclusion, wellbeing, and career development.
To succeed in this role, you will need the following qualifications:
- A bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Finance or a related field, with coursework indicating quantitative and analytical ability.
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience required.
- Competence in the areas of general business practices and cost and accounting principles, as well as understanding of mill operations is required.
- Strong interpersonal skills necessary to train, direct, motivate and develop others as well as maintain a strong working relationship within the plant management team.
- Prior experience in a leadership/supervisory position
- Broad financial/business acumen experience preferred
- Possesses strong understanding of plant operations & controls
For a complete overview, see
Hybrid Work Arrangements: You’re looking to make a difference. When and where it works best for you. And at Kimberly-Clark, we’re constantly exploring new ideas on how, when, and where we can best achieve results. When you join our team, you’ll experience Flex That Works, flexible work (hybrid) arrangements that empower you to have purposeful time in the office and partner with your leader to make flexibility work for both you and the business.
Additional information about the compensation and benefits for this role are available upon request. You may contact 866-444-4516 for assistance. You must include the six digit Job # with your request.
Veterans and members of the Reserve and Guard are highly encouraged to apply.
For Kimberly-Clark to grow and prosper, we must be an inclusive organization that applies the diverse experiences and passions of its team members to brands that make life better for people all around the world. We actively seek to build a workforce that reflects the experiences of our consumers. When you bring your original thinking to Kimberly-Clark, you fuel the continued success of our enterprise. We are a committed equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, pregnancy, genetic information, citizenship status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
The statements above are intended to describe the general nature and level of work performed by employees assigned to this classification. Statements are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and skills required for this position.
Employment is subject to verification of pre-screening tests, which may include drug screening, background check, and DMV check.
Kimberly-Clark will support in-country relocation for the chosen candidate for the role. The benefits provided will be per the terms of Kimberly-Clark’s applicable mobility policies. The benefits/policy provided will decided in Kimberly-Clark’s sole discretion.
This is a Grade 9 position located in the US. Grades may vary by location.
Primary Location USA-MS-Corinth
Worker Type Employee
Worker Sub-Type Regular
Time Type Full time
Apply for the job now!