Job Position: Physiotherapist – Ontario Home Care Therapy Services
Company: Bayshore HealthCare
Physiotherapist – Ontario Home Care Therapy Services Job Details:
We are looking for a Physiotherapist to join our team in the Sudbury and surrounding areas. As an independent contractor, you can choose to work casual, part-time or full-time.
The Physiotherapist, under the direction of the Clinical Manager- Branch level, is responsible for completion of professional activities that include: assessment, treatment, education, and management of clients requiring Physiotherapy intervention, in accordance with professional standards.
- Responsible for the assessment of clients, establishment and ongoing evaluation and revision of treatment programs, including goals and discharge plans.
- Maintains current and accurate clinical records according to standards set by the College of Physiotherapists.
- Documents assessment results, goals, treatment, client progress and discharge plans.
- Collaborates with other members of the health care team as needed.
- Communicates pertinent information and recommendations to clients / care providers
- Provides education regarding treatment strategies as needed.
- Observes the performance of those assisting in the physiotherapy program and provides guidance as necessary.
- Maintain active good standing with the Provincial College of Physiotherapists.
- Participate in ongoing internal and/or external education activities
- Adhere to Bayshore Healthcare / Bayshore Therapy & Rehab Policies and Procedures
- Participate in quality activities and continuous improvement initiatives in keeping with the company’s Quality Management System
- Participate in proactive Health & Safety activities while performing all duties. Responsible to notify immediate Supervisor of any Health & Safety risks or concerns.
- Maintain confidentiality of client and corporate information and discusses same only with appropriate Bayshore personnel.
- Complete other tasks as requested
Masters Degree or recognized equivalent in Physiotherapy.
Current registration, and in good standing with, the applicable provincial College of Physiotherapists.
- Prior experience with in home assessments and treatments
Bayshore is committed to a high quality and safe environment for both our staff and clients/patients. Dependent upon Provincial government regulations, and the position being applied for, new hires may be required to provide proof of vaccination against illnesses such as COVID-19, Hepatitis, Seasonal Flu etc. Please speak with the recruiter for Provincial and/or position specific requirements. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
“At Bayshore Healthcare, our commitment to Equity, Diversity & Inclusion is our strength. This is how we bring our vision of being the difference in the lives of those we care for, work with and in our communities. We have a great sense of pride in creating a culture of belonging, where individual differences are embraced and celebrated, through programs, resources and policies that support each individuals purpose, potential and wellbeing.”
Bayshore operates in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and applicable Provincial Human Rights Codes.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Physiotherapist – Ontario Home Care Therapy Services Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Physiotherapist – Ontario Home Care Therapy Services Vacancies in Canada.