Job title: Patient Care Technician – Samaritan Hospital – Geriatric Psych – FT Evenings 8hr
Company: Trinity Health
Location: Troy, NY
Patient Care Technician – Samaritan Hospital – Geriatric Psych – FT Evenings 8hr Job Details:
Employment Type: Full time
Shift: Evening Shift
Description: Week 1 Sun/Tues/Wed/Thurs/Fri Week 2 Mon/Tues/Thurs/Fri Sat 3p-11p
Patient Care Tech – Samaritan Hospital
If you are looking for hands on patient care experience, then this is the job for you!
- Recognized leader: State of the art new facility
- Quality of Life: Where career opportunities and quality of life converge
- Advancement: Strong orientation program, generous tuition allowance and career development
- Work/Life: Variety of shifts
What you will do:
- Perform a variety of direct and indirect patient care under the supervision of a registered nurse.
- Assist patients with activities of daily living such as bathing, feeding and ambulation
- Taking vitals, patient care documentation
- Managing supplies
What you will need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Ability to do heavy lifting, pushing, pulling and standing for long hours
- Completion of 1 week SPHP PCT training program
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Apply for the job now!