Job Position: Parts Admin & Packaging Support
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Parts Admin & Packaging Support Job Details:
Title: Parts Sales Admin & Packaging Support
About our Company
Located in Rosenort, MB, a relaxing 35 min commute from Winnipeg, K-Tec Earthmovers is a growing scraper Manufacturing Company looking for new talent to join our dynamic team. K-Tec Earthmovers, part of the K.A. Group, offers many benefits and programs to assist in the well being and growth of our people. With a commitment to excellence and quality, we empower our people to become the best version of themselves and support them by providing strong leadership and growth opportunities.
About the role:
Our company is seeking a dedicated and detail-oriented individual for the role of Parts Sales and Packaging Support. In this role you will be responsible for day-to-day administrative tasks, sales support, as well as provide support in the shipping warehouse. This individual would work with the Parts Sales team and report directly to the Parts Sales Manager.
Key Duties Responsibilities:
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer emails and phone calls.
- Demonstrate excellent customer service skills to address inquiries, concerns, and provide accurate information to our customers and dealers.
- Invoice parts sales orders with precision and meticulous attention to detail.
- Utilize experience in order invoicing to ensure accuracy in financial transactions.
- Generate and manage shipping documents for orders, coordinating with carriers such as UPS or FedEx.
- Collaborate with the warehouse team to ensure timely and accurate order fulfillment.
- Create and maintain work orders efficiently, ensuring all necessary details are accurately documented.
- Assist in warehouse operations as needed, including picking, and packing orders.
- Operate a forklift safely and efficiently.
- Lift and handle packages weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Strong customer service skills with a focus on professionalism and responsiveness.
- Proficiency in working with parts manuals is preferred.
- Experience with order invoicing is an asset.
- Familiarity with Outlook and other relevant software applications.
- Previous experience working with shipping carriers such as UPS or FedEx is an advantage.
- Ability to operate a forklift safely and efficiently.
- Physical ability to lift and handle packages weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Exceptional attention to detail in all tasks and responsibilities.
- Excellent organizational and multitasking abilities.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team-oriented environment.
- Familiarity with Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word.
Visit us at Ktec.com or k.a.group.com to learn more.