Optimizely focuses on unlocking digital potential. We are a recognized category leader in the Digital Experience Platform (DXP) and have created categories for A/B testing and experimental software.
We have incredible customers-isn’t this one of the most important aspects of finding your next job? Optimizely has more than 9,000 brands, ranging from global organizations such as Visa, Sky, Yamaha, and The Wall Street Journal to technology innovators such as Atlassian, DocuSign, FitBit, and Zillow.
We are not only financially sound and growing, but we also have a unicorn status: in 2020, revenues exceed 300 million U.S. dollars, are already profitable, and have all strategic options. Optimizely continues to invest and seize more than 30 billion US dollars in market opportunities, providing important personal career development opportunities.
We are an inclusive culture, with a global team of more than 1,200 people in the United States, Europe, Australia, and Vietnam. We incorporate European and American business cultures, emphasizing teamwork, tolerance, and quick action. People are different!
If you want to study the next generation of digital technology in a fast-paced and high-growth environment, please apply! We are just getting started…
Optimizely is looking for a global strategic agency, alliance, and technology partner marketing manager to lead the expansion of our global organizations, alliances, and technology partners—expanding our partnerships to bring common corporate customers in priority products and vertical industries To benefit.
You will work closely with Optimizely’s internal sales, marketing, and customer success teams and our strategic partners to expand customer-based cooperation and continue to expand the scale of our business with mutual customers.
You will balance strategy and execution, using your knowledge of partnership dynamics and business development expertise to lead and promote client planning activities, thereby generating revenue opportunities that source and influence.
By creating and executing co-branded thought leadership and joint GTM activities, you will expand our market information for the target audience, increase our top funnel activities, and help qualified potential customers accelerate their journey, thereby making a vision for partners Contribute and promote the development of partnerships.
You will serve as the thought leader of the Optimizely team and maintain a current understanding of the Adobe product roadmap, including alignment and integration with Optimizely products and platforms.
Partner Marketing Qualifications:
- Have more than 5-7 years of experience in establishing and expanding strategic partnerships.
- Strong business development acumen can adjust mutually beneficial business results for Optimizely while maintaining attention to the interests of customers.
- Familiarize yourself with alliance business directly, through technical cooperation or through agency/consulting relationships.
- Promote records of partner GTM plans and joint marketing plans by working with the marketing team.
- Cross-functional collaboration-the ability to work across multiple business units and stages of the buyer’s journey.
- Strong ability to analyze and solve problems.
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable presentation in an executive-level environment.
- Self-starters who have the ability to work independently, prioritize and practice extreme ownership.
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Learn about digital experiments, marketing automation software, CRM, and the MarTech space.