Russell Tobin & Associates is currently looking for remote paid search experts for our client, a Fortune 500 company. While working with a skilled and diverse team, you will add value to your iconic brand. Apply now and consider now!
Work: We are looking for a data-oriented, consumer-oriented, collaborative, and energetic team member to join the company’s digital team.
Position type: direct employment, FT has benefits
- Design, develop and manage paid search campaigns; including account structure, campaign structure, keyword research, bidding strategy and management, and advertising copywriting
- Forecast and manage budgets at daily, weekly, monthly and annual levels
- Perform continuous activity optimization to improve performance and return on investment
- Manage and optimize product feeds to support PLA/Shopping ads
- Define and manage audiences for search and remarketing ads
- Work with the digital team to improve the landing page based on marketing needs
- Assist other digital tasks as needed, such as social activities and search engine optimization
- Keep up with search marketing/digital marketing trends and technologies
- Leading the implementation of new digital strategies and methodological recommendations
- Work with the optimization team to recommend and execute A/B tests to support digital marketing activities
- Provide strategic insights based on network analysis related to digital activities, for example; identifying new trends, best performing activities, and new opportunities. This will include periodic reports at the executive level.
- Bachelor’s degree or four years of professional experience
- At least 3 years of paid search and purchase experience
- Feel free to apply directly, or you can email your resume to [email protected] and attach the positions listed above for immediate consideration