Job title: OTR CDL Flatbed Truck Driver
Location: Dallas, TX
OTR CDL Flatbed Truck Driver Job Details:
Jillamy is excited to offer opportunities within our newly formed OTR Flatbed Division. Looking for Professional Drivers desiring to be part of a Team. Drivers / Dispatchers / Planners will all be part of building a successful Team.
OTR CDL Flatbed Truck Driver Benefits
Generous competitive benefits package, including
· Medical, Dental, Vision, Rx plans
· Short Term & Long Term Disability Insurances
· 401(k) plan with Employer Match
· Voluntary Term Life/AD&D
· Paid Time Off & Holidays
· Direct Deposit
· Annual Reviews, etc.
OTR Flatbed Truck Driver Duties
· Operates tractor-trailer unit to one or more destinations in a safe and efficient manner in compliance with all regulations at all times in the transportation of freight in accordance with Company, Federal, State and Local laws with regard to run times and Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration (FMCSA) regulations.
· Ensures safe loading, handling and transportation of materials and cargo.
· Checks gauges and visual indicators for malfunctions.
· Read and comprehend documents such as bill of lading, schedule and dispatch documentation to include required equipment, pickup/delivery locations and time, seal number and any shipper/consignee requirements.
· Must verify unit numbers versus paperwork given and report discrepancies.
· Ensures security and protection of equipment and loads to include any and all load security required.
· On-time and accurate completion of paperwork or logs as required.
· Must maintain clean vehicle and good housekeeping standards.
OTR Flatbed Truck Driver Qualifications
· Valid CDL and DOT physical/medical card required. Must be qualified by a DOT Certified Physician.
· Subject To Regulatory Alcohol & Drug Testing, which includes testing for marijuana, PCP, amphetamines, cocaine & opioids. Must be qualified by a DOT Certified Drug Testing facility.
· Minimum of 3 years CDL licensed driving experience required and may be required to pass road test.
· Must provide copy of motor vehicle record driver abstract with endorsements issued within 30 days and have acceptable MVR.
· Experience with standard Microsoft Office and transportation related technology.
· Must be authorized to work in the United States.
Jillamy has 20+ years as a leading 3PL. We have the resources and know-how to manage the pick-up and delivery of products over the ocean, air and land no matter if it is international or domestic. Jillamy offers a full complement of freight forwarding solutions, including a customs brokerage as well as logistics, packaging and warehousing services. A fully integrated transportation service network excelling in fulfilling our customers’ unique contract packaging, warehousing, shipping needs and capacity requirements, while ensuring reasonable costs and reliable deliveries.
Apply for the job now!