Job Position: Receptionist – Next Gen Clubs
Company: Next Gen Health & Lifestyle Clubs
Receptionist – Next Gen Clubs Job Details:
Are you looking for:
- Career Development Opportunities
- Iconic Brand + International Operations
- Family Friendly Workplace
- Access to 5 Star Facility and Work Environment
We have an exciting opportunity for a casual Receptionist to join our Reception team, with the aim to provide exceptional service to everyone who enters our Club.
Flexibility to work a variety of shifts over a 7 day roster is required. Ideal for complementing University studies with evening and weekend shifts often available.
About the Role
Are you friendly and strive to deliver 5 Star customer service at all times? As the first point of contact for an array of visitors to the club, the successful candidate will be immaculately presented with exceptional communication skills.
This position is very diverse with a requirement to understand and keep up to date with everything that’s going on in the Club at any given time. You must have at least 12 months experience in a 5 star service delivery position and be adaptable, flexible and able to think on your feet.
The Successful Applicant must be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 12 months experience in a similar role;
- Having a courteous and friendly manner;
- Exceptional personal presentation;
- An interest in the health and fitness industry;
- Being a vibrant and outgoing individual;
- Clear verbal and written communication skills;
- A personal drive to provide a high level of customer service and satisfaction;
- Highly developed customer relations skills;
- The ability to master required software applications;
- The ability to work autonomously and in a team environment;
- The ability to build rapport with members and internal staff; and
- A calm and friendly disposition, while working under pressure.
Next Gen Clubs as an Employer
Next Gen Clubs is a great place to grow your career and our culture is central in making Next Gen Clubs a fantastic place to work. Our facilities are beautiful and we believe that our employees are our greatest asset and are the key to our success. We reward and recognise initiative and performance while investing in our employees to keep them challenged and genuinely passionate about our brand.
- Proof of right to work in Australia documentation will be required to be presented at the first interview;
- We are inviting direct applicants only;
- All Next Gen employees require a Working with Children Check.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Receptionist – Next Gen Clubs Apply Now!
Discover More Next Gen Health & Lifestyle Clubs Jobs, and Find more jobs in Australia.
Also, Check out More Receptionist – Next Gen Clubs Vacancies in Australia.