Job Position: Mixed Animal Veterinarian Job J190644
Mixed Animal Veterinarian Job J190644 Job Details:
Our client is seeking a skilled and compassionate Mixed Animal Veterinarian to join their practice!
This practice provides high-quality veterinary care for both small and large animals, including dogs, cats, horses, cows, and other livestock. As a mixed animal veterinarian, you will have the opportunity to work with a variety of animals and help to improve the health and wellbeing of the pets and livestock in the community. Their team of eleven is a close-knit group of professionals who will be the first to tell you how much they love working together!
Living and working in Maple Creek offers a peaceful and close-knit community feel, with access to natural beauty and outdoor activities such as camping, hiking, fishing, and skiing in the nearby park. The town also has amenities such as a hospital, grocery stores, restaurants, and local shops. known for its historic downtown, outdoor recreational opportunities, and its proximity to Cypress Hills Interprovincial Park. Overall, living in Maple Creek can offer a slower pace of life and a strong sense of community.
The practice is located in a beautiful area with access to both urban and rural amenities. If you are a passionate and dedicated mixed animal veterinarian looking for a new opportunity, please apply today.
- Perform routine check-ups, diagnose illnesses, and provide medical treatment for a variety of animals, including dogs, cats, horses, cows, and other livestock
- Perform surgeries, including spaying/neutering, dental procedures, and other surgeries
- Educate clients on proper animal care and provide advice on nutrition, behaviour, and preventative care
- Collaborate with other veterinarians and support staff to provide the best possible care for patients
- Maintain accurate medical records and ensure compliance with all regulations and standards of care
Package and Benefits
This company offers a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Highly competitive group benefits;
- Generous vacation time;
- Personal time off and wellness benefits;
- Bonuses for successful referrals;
- Continuing education opportunities with allowances for hours and expenses;
- Signing bonuses for joining our team;
- Support for relocation, licensing, and membership dues.
Key Skills, Qualifications and Client Requirements
Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (DVM) degree or equivalent
License to practice veterinary medicine in Saskatchewan
Experience working with both small and large animals
Strong diagnostic, surgical, and interpersonal skills
Ability to work independently and as part of a team
What Happens Next?
If you are interested in finding out more about this Mixed Animal Veterinarian Role please click the ‘Apply’ button. On submission of the job application form, an email alert is sent to the specialist consultant handling this role to register your interest.
All dialogue with us is in the strictest of confidence, without any obligation and we will NOT send your details to the relevant practice without your consent.
Alternatively, to find out more about this role or any other roles that maybe relevant, you can email us at or call our USA & Canada Veterinary team on