Job Position: Marketing Coordinator
Location: Sydney, NSW
Marketing Coordinator Job Details:
Godolphin is a world-class global thoroughbred breeding and racing operation with an impressive tally of 413 G1 wins in 14 countries since our inception. Godolphin has an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Marketing Coordinator based at either our Head Office in Edgecliff, Sydney or our Kelvinside operation in Aberdeen, NSW. The position requires some interstate travel and weekend work. This position is open to applicants with both Marketing Coordinator and Marketing Executive experience, with position title open to review for the successful applicant. Reporting to the Marketing and Media Manager, the Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing day-to-day support to the marketing team and will assist in the execution of key marketing strategies. Key responsibilities include:
- Coordination and management of merchandise inventory including production planning and forecasting, procurement, distribution and inventory control.
- Management of the Godolphin Online Store.
- Collect, manage and archive Godolphin and Darley’s digital assets, including both race footage and images.
- Assist the marketing team with event coordination.
- Assist in the preparation of marketing briefs across all mediums, including both radio and television.
- Responsible for the department’s advertisement scheduling as well as delivering collateral to suppliers and archiving according to internal processes.
- Provides support to internal and external stakeholders to ensure effective implementation of Club Godolphin initiatives. This includes newsletter content, prize planning and Fantasy League promotion.
- Responsible for ensuring all major sponsorship assets are with the Club as required including baseball caps, digital and print assets such as racebook adverts, saddle cloths and strapper bibs, clerking saddle cloths., barrier attendant branded apparel.
- Maintains the Darley website as well as scheduling of the Darley social media channels (YouTube, Facebook and Instagram.); This includes website development, uploading of news articles and content creation in liaison with the Media & Marketing Manager.
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing or Communications
- Minimum experience of 1-2 years working in a similar role.
- Current Drivers License
- Exposure to the thoroughbred breeding and racing industry is desired, but not necessary.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- A chance to work at a leading global horse racing and breeding organisation.
- Opportunity to be a part of an exciting, innovative team.
- Opportunity to attend and work at major race carnivals.
All applications will be dealt with in the strictest confidence. Please apply in writing by 9th February 2024 to: https://secure.workforceready.com.au/ta/6199460.careers?ApplyToJob=100781389 Shortlisted candidates will be contacted directly after applications close. Everest Doco Series – https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auNb43cC8jU&t=120s Microphone Announcement Video – https://twitter.com/DarleyAus/status/1248158710288887808?s=20 Godolphin Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/godolphin/?hl=en Darley Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/darleystallions/