Job title: Licensed Professional Counselor
Company: The Delta Companies
Location: Sitka, AK
Licensed Professional Counselor Job Details:
COMPENSATION AND BENEFITS Licensed Professional Counselor /LCSW(LPC/LCSW)
- No State Tax
- Strong base salary per experience (see below)
- Relocation – Paid with receipts.
- Sign on bonus – 10% of annual salary
- Retention bonus of 10% after 2 years
- CME: 5 days
- Student Loan Repayment through – NHSC – ISH
- Guaranteed Annual Base Increase of 1-5%
- PTO: Yes – Over 400 hours paid out if not used. Plus 13 Federal Holidays!
RESPONSIBILITIES AND FACILITY DETAILS Licensed Professional Counselor /LCSW(LPC/LCSW)
- 4-day week 10-hour days OR 5 day week 8 hour days
- We have the option for all outpatient, all inpatient, or a mix- your choice.
- Mixture of individual and group work
- See your patients weekly or biweekly, schedule based on clinical acuity and need.
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS Licensed Professional Counselor/LCSW (LPC/LCSW)
- Clinician I
- 3+years’ experience in one of the following areas: Counseling, Psychology, Social Work, PhD or PsyD in Clinical Counseling Psychology.
- Clinician II
- Meets all requirements of Clinician I in addition to the following:
Two (2) years of supervised clinical work experience for master’s level Behavioral Health; OR two (2) years of post-graduate clinical experience for PhD or PsyD level; OR demonstrated proficiency as a Clinician I. COMMUNITY Licensed Professional Counselor /LCSW(LPC/LCSW)
- Come see the Northern Lights! Easy access to the most beautiful sights and adventures imaginable. Come visit our great downtown for the best shopping, bars, restaurants, and wineries, or explore the sparkling waters of Cook Inlet to the tallest peaks of the Chugach Mountains. Anchorage encompasses incredible adventures and metropolitan appeals that are larger than life. With beautiful national parks nearby and 60 glaciers a short drive away, it’s a dream destination in Alaska.
REFERENCE NUMBER: 177209
ABOUT DELTA PHYSICIAN PLACEMENT
Delta Physician Placement (DPP), the permanent staffing division of The Delta Companies, identifies qualified Physicians, Advanced Practitioners, Allied Health, and Therapist on behalf of healthcare facilities nationwide. A single point of contact assists you with coordinating communication with the hiring manager, negotiating contractual details, and coordinating any necessary travel. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit for more information.
Apply for the job now!