Job Position: Licensed Practical Nurse | Long-term Care (Kelowna, BC) – Potential Relocation Assistance
Company: Interior Health
Location: Winnipeg, MB
Licensed Practical Nurse | Long-term Care (Kelowna, BC) – Potential Relocation Assistance Job Details:
This position may be eligible for relocation allowance. Apply today and ask if you qualify!
Are you a passionate, energetic Licensed Practical Nurse who wants to work for a team that has a person-centered philosophy designed to support peoples’ choices, help people function at their highest level, and provide the best quality of life possible? We are seeking a compassionate team player to join us at David Lloyd Jones Home in Kelowna, B.C.
Who We Are:
Interior Health (IH) is committed to achieving a culturally diverse and inclusive workforce that is representative of the communities we serve, and where you are encouraged to bring your whole self to work. Well-being and work life balance is promoted within the IH team, and our commitment to environmental sustainability supports our primary goal of increasing the health and well-being of everybody in the Interior Health region from our employees to the population we serve.
What We Offer:
We offer a range of employee benefits and services to support you at every stage of your career:
- Employee & Family Assistance Program
- Employer paid training/education opportunities
- Generous Vacation Entitlement
- Employer Paid Health Benefits
- Municipal Pension Plan
- Shift Premiums
- Competitive wages
About the Job:
Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN):
- Performs assessments and plans, implements and provides personal and nursing care to patients in collaboration with the multidisciplinary team; the scope or extent of the skills that the LPN performs varies according to the predictability of the outcome for a given client population
- Administers oral, subcutaneous and intramuscular medications in accordance with pharmaceutical and organizational policies and procedures
- Operates in accordance with the competency guidelines and full scope of practice within the Standards of Practice as outlined by the British Columbia College of Nurses and Midwives (BCCNM), and according to organizational policies, procedures, standards and unit specific protocols
This is a PERMANENT PART-TIME (0.88 FTE) opportunity. Shifts are rotating nights with shift times of 22:30 to 06:30.
About this location/unit:
David Lloyd Jones Home, located in Kelowna, embodies a resident-centered philosophy designed to support residents’ choices, help people function at their highest level, and provide the best quality of life possible. This facility is one-storey with 61 permanent and 3 respite long-term care beds.
Interior Health is an organization where you have room to grow and where life outside of work is just as important to us as it is to you. Apply Today!
See what makes Interior Health a
See why is such an amazing opportunity!
Learn more about the
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Licensed Practical Nurse | Long-term Care (Kelowna, BC) – Potential Relocation Assistance Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Licensed Practical Nurse | Long-term Care (Kelowna, BC) – Potential Relocation Assistance Vacancies in Canada.