Job Position: Labourer (TCL – Diavik)
Company: Tłı̨chǫ Investment Corporation
Location: Northwest Territories
Labourer (TCL – Diavik) Job Details:
Tłı̨chǫ Logistics is 100% Indigenous owned by Tłı̨chǫ Investment Corporation. We provide Site Services Expertise, Project Management, Maintenance Service, and Personnel for remote mine sites.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions located at Diavik Diamond Mine Site:
For the 14-month Term for the Solar Panel Project.
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
- Perform labourer duties outside in the field.
For the 3-month Term Backfill Project.
- No Driver’s License required.
- Shoveling material in the plant and working around machinery/conveyors.
To be successful in this role you should have:
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written.
- Have the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
These positions requires individuals with a proven ability to work in a cross cultural, diverse environment demonstrating cultural awareness and sensitivity. All candidates must be open and flexible to perform other duties as required.
This is site based working on a 2 weeks on and 2 weeks off, day shift and night shift, rotational schedule; 12-hour shifts. Successful security and medical clearances are required (confirmed criminal record history, medical and drug & alcohol tests).
Our client requires proof of being fully vaccinated against COVID-19 with a vaccine approved for use in Canada.