Job Position: Labourer – Eastern Creek NSW
Company: Australian Workforce
Location: Eastern Creek, NSW
Labourer – Eastern Creek NSW Job Details:
Labourer – Eastern Creek NSW
Company : Downer Group
Reporting to the Supervisor, the Labourer will assist with the daily activities to ensure the successful completion of projects in line with Zero Harm and Project Timeline requirements.
About the role
The key responsibilities of the role include;
- Assisting UV Cured Fibreglass pipe relining in stormwater pipes as well as road and rail culverts.
- Assisting with operation of water jetting + CCTV equipment for pipe cleaning and inspection.
- Assisting with operation of winching equipment, pumps, air compressors and power tools.
- Assisting with the construction of culvert headwall and general civil works.
- Experience within the civil construction or pipe rehabilitation industry a bonus
- Current Drivers license (MR a bonus)
- Ability to travel – working outside of Sydney approximately 20-60% of the year across
- Ability to adapt to FIFO/DIDO rosters.
- Willing to learn and be a team player.
- Trade Qualified or equivalent industry experience a bonus.
In return we offer:
- Unique opportunities to work for an organisation where the safety of our people and the environment are at the forefront of all that we do.
- Attractive hourly rate, overtime penalty rates + Living Away from home allowances.
- Ongoing, Permanent employment with weekly pay.
- Working for a Tier one company for various clients including Mining, Road, Rail, Councils, Water Utility operators across the country.