Job Position: Senior Coordinator Student Wellbeing Connect
Company: La Trobe University
Expected salary: $97248 – 106980 per year
Senior Coordinator Student Wellbeing Connect Job Details:
Senior Coordinator Student Wellbeing Connect
- Full Time
- La Trobe Bundoora Campus Location
- Ongoing position
- HEO7 Salary scale ($97,248 – $106,980 + 17% superannuation)
About the position
Reporting to the Team Leader, Student Wellbeing Connect; The Senior Coordinator, Student Wellbeing Connects objective is to improve the health and well-being of students at La Trobe University by providing students with quality Wellbeing Connect services, such as case management, crisis intervention, advocacy, supportive counseling, risk assessment, secondary consultation and advice, wellbeing support, and evaluation of options and services.
Additionally, this position will help students who are dealing with serious and complicated psychosocial challenges that are affecting their academic and personal achievement by coordinating their care and providing them with individualised and affective support.
Skills and Experience
To be considered for this position, you will have
- Qualifications in Social Work or Psychology, with significant time post qualification and extensive relevant experience in case management, counselling and wellbeing support including membership of AASW (Social Work) or registration as a psychologist with the Australian Health Practitioners Regulation Agency.
- Demonstrated experience in case management roles with experience in managing complex psychosocial issues, behavioural management, crisis intervention, risk assessment and managing a demanding case load.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and excellent interpersonal skills, especially the capacity to work collaboratively with multiple stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience and success in working with diverse client groups, including the ability to engage and build rapport with complex clients.
Please refer to the Position Description for other duties, skills and experience required for this position.
Welcome to Bundoora campus – Please click on the video link below:
- 17% employer contributed superannuation
- On site child care facilities
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounts for staff and their family members to study a range of La Trobe courses
How to apply
Closing date: By 11:55pm Thursday the 8th of February 2024
Position Enquiries: Lanie Coyne
Recruitment Enquiries: Madeleine Parke
Position Description below:
Only candidates with Full Working Rights in Australia may apply for this position.
Please submit an online application ONLY and include the following documents:
- Cover letter addressing the key selection criteria /your suitability for the position (max 2 pages);
- An up to date resume
Please scroll down to apply.
Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Applicants
We welcome and strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander people.
La Trobe University is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workforce. We take an intersectional approach by actively supporting and encouraging people of all backgrounds and abilities to submit an application and aim to ensure that the recruitment and employee experience is as accessible and inclusive as possible. Flexibility in interview format will be offered to shortlisted candidates.
All La Trobe University employees are bound by the Working with Children Act 2005. If you are successful, you will be required to hold a valid Victorian Employee Working with Children Check prior to commencement.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Senior Coordinator Student Wellbeing Connect Apply Now!
Discover More La Trobe University Jobs, and Find more jobs in Australia.
Also, Check out More Senior Coordinator Student Wellbeing Connect Vacancies in Australia.