Job title: Instructor – CCNA (Part Time)
Location: San Luis Obispo, CA
Instructor – CCNA (Part Time) Job Details:
ProTrain is currently recruiting for experienced in-classroom instructors with experience teaching Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA).
Candidates must have a minimum of 1 year experience teaching adult learners in a classroom setting or/and in a synchronous environment, as well as a minimum of 3 years in CCNA.
This is a part time; contracted teaching position to begin in the near future with more classes expanded next year to the right candidate.
Additional teaching opportunities may be available to the right candidate at other affiliated locations across the state.
Course Location: Lompoc, CA
Course Start Dates: July 24, 2023 / August 28, 2023 / September 25, 2023
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- In-classroom instructor
- Instruct students by providing hands-on expertise in CCNA certification exam
- Train students who wish to acquire the required skills to prepare for a career in Networking
- Train students who wish to prepare for the CCNA certification
- Use real equipment that enables students to execute each practical task in a safe environment
- Train students with high quality practical exercises that cover many of the exam topics they will encounter on their certifying exams
- Provide lecture, visual presentations, hands-on exercises, assessments, case studies and/or real life examples to support theory
- Minimum 1 years teaching experience specific to adult learners
- Certification in CCNA REQUIRED
- Minimum 3 years in related field of study
- Must adhere to class schedule
- Must be able to pass educational and criminal background check
- Must provide documentation of all credentials, certifications and licenses relevant to subject
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary – Hourly rate on a 1099 contract
- Flexible, Part-time hours
- Faculty Development
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Founded in 2004, ProTrain offers quality classroom and online training. We provide a CE-Turnkey Solution and partnership opportunities for institutions of higher learning to provide programs to various verticals such as Military Tuition Assistance (TA), Military Spouses (MyCAA), Wounded Warriors, Veterans, Unemployed (WIA), Corporate and Individuals.
ProTrain is an affordable solution for students seeking to prepare for an in-demand career that will help move them and America forward to achieve the goal of Education 2 Employment! Personal Training Assessment Managers will work with you throughout the entire process before, during and after to assist with the student’s program of study.
At ProTrain, we realize that learning is a commitment that we are all making to have a better future. Our clients’ needs (partners and students) are paramount. We are committed to your success and ours, one student at a time.
ProTrain is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
For more information, visit www.ProTrainEDU.org
Powered by JazzHR
Apply for the job now!