Job Position: Housekeeping Manager
Company: The Atlas Hotel
Location: Regina, SK
Housekeeping Manager Job Details:
Do you dream of starting your career at a job that’s more fun than a barrel of monkeys? If so, you should work at Regina’s coolest independent hotel (hint- it’s us). We’re searching for a Housekeeping Manager.
As the Housekeeping Manager, you’ll play a key role in leading our team to achieve high standards of cleanliness and top-notch customer service. Your mission? To turn our hotel into a shining beacon of spotlessness and customer service that’s second to none. Think of it as a leadership role with a side of sparkle. This is a full-time opportunity and during varying hours both during the week as well as on weekends.
Your responsibilities would include:
- Building a strategy to motivate and bring efficiency to the department and staff
- Coordination of daily activities and duties
- Scheduling Crew Members
- Inventory, maintaining stock and purchasing supplies
- Lead, manage and hold the team accountable for their distinct roles
- Building out processes, systems, programs and structures by which the department can operate.
- Through an understanding of budgets and labour costing
- Training new staff and providing coaching and leadership to existing Crew
- Maintaining proper department cost controls and inventory supply ordering
- Conducting proactive room inspections
- Opening the department and setting up for the day
- Creation of documents, correspondence, reports & audits
- Helping out by completing hands-on duties alongside the Housekeeping staff when needed
- 2+ years of rocking it in a supervisory or management role
- Tech knowledge (that goes beyond sending cat GIFs)
- Positive attitude and English speaking and writing skills are non-negotiable
- Hospitality background is a bonus
As an independent, locally-owned establishment, we invest in our hotel, foster an exceptional Crew, and strive for unparalleled guest experiences. Our Core Values – Above & Beyond, Fastidiousness, Got This, Unconventional, and Neighbourly – steer us toward service excellence. Our offerings include free parking, daily Crew lunches, health benefits, engaging staff events, and other fantastic perks.
Ready for an adventure? Join our Housekeeping team by applying today!