Job Position: Home Medical Equipment Delivery Driver (Full Time) Milton, ON
Location: Milton, NS
Home Medical Equipment Delivery Driver (Full Time) Milton, ON Job Details:
At Medigas, the healthcare division of Linde Canada, Inc., you’ll join talented and diverse people throughout Canada, all working hard to make a difference in our client’s lives and make our organization successful. You will work to support, develop and implement challenging and meaningful client-focused programs and you will be trusted to take on responsibility early in your career. Our employees’ contributions are valuable to our company, our clients, our communities and our shareholders.
Since the late 1960s, Medigas has been a leader in serving the Canadian healthcare market with the provision of home oxygen therapy, respiratory services, medical gases and related medical equipment. Everything we do is born out of our commitment to help people live better lives and to support the medical professionals who make it all possible.
For more information about the company and its products and services, please visit www.linde.com
At Medigas, every day is an opportunity: an opportunity to learn, to grow, to share success and to contribute to one of the world’s leading industrial gas and engineering companies. Seize the opportunity: take your next step with us and join our team.
Home Medical Equipment Delivery Rep (Full Time) – Milton, ON
This position is responsible for providing home delivery and pickup of home medical and oxygen equipment products, including respiratory equipment to clients.
- Deliveries, setups, and pickups of home medical/oxygen equipment within an assigned route in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner
- Responsible for coordinating vehicle maintenance
- Safely loading and unloading of home medical and oxygen equipment
- Work within a high safety standard while identifying and communicating any safety hazards at delivery sites
- Responsible for completing various regulatory paperwork, including TDG, Vehicle Inspection Reports, Hours of Service etc.
- Complete routine assessments of equipment and identify potential repairs at customer sites
- Provide verbal product education and supporting documentation to clients in accordance with company procedures
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions
- Maintain good housekeeping practices
- Complete daily inventory tasks
- Ability to work various shifts, including days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Must be available for afterhours/on-call emergency service on a rotational basis
- High school graduate or equivalent experience
- Have a valid driver’s license for the respective vehicle type for 24 months with a clean driving record
- Have 12 months of relevant driving experience within the previous 2 years with equipment that is similar to the size and type the driver will operate
- 1-year experience working in a customer service environment
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Must be safety oriented
- Must comply with internal policies, procedures, and Government regulations
- Strong ability to set priorities and follow through on tasks within tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft 365: Must be able to efficiently use Microsoft Teams, Outlook, Excel, and Word
- Proficiency using smart phone technology
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be a team player
- Must have strong customer focus and patience
- Must be dependable and accountable (attendance and punctuality)
Nature and Scope
Physical and Sensory Demands:
- Ability to exert maximum muscle force to lift, push, pull, or carry objects up to 75 pounds
- Proof of full vaccination against the COVID-19 virus is required for this role. Fully vaccinated means having received the full series of a COVID-19 vaccine or combination of COVID-19 vaccines approved by the World Health Organization (WHO) (e.g. two doses of a two-dose vaccine series, or one dose of a single-dose vaccine series), and having received the final dose of the COVID-19 vaccine at least 14 days prior.
Linde has an extensive background check process which may include but is not limited to, a criminal background review, pre-employment medical, driver’s license and abstract review, and may also include reference checks and employment verification.
Linde Canada Inc. is committed to providing accommodations for people with disabilities. Applicants requiring accommodation during the recruitment and selection process are encouraged to make their needs known in advance if accommodation is required. We will work with you to meet your needs.
We are committed to employment equity for women, aboriginal people, visible minorities, and persons with disabilities. Interested candidates from these groups are encouraged to apply.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability status.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Home Medical Equipment Delivery Driver (Full Time) Milton, ON Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Home Medical Equipment Delivery Driver (Full Time) Milton, ON Vacancies in Canada.