Job Position: Health Care Aide Weekend GUH
Company: Bayshore HealthCare
Location: Edmonton, AB
Health Care Aide Weekend GUH Job Details:
Health Care Aide Weekend GUH-60 Hours BW
**Terms and Conditions apply**
Health Care Aide (HCA) certificate, or equivalent certificate is welcome. One on one home care jobs, with a variety of clientele. Paid benefits. Variety of clientele. Vehicle required (rural locations).
The Work You Will Do
As a Personal Caregiver, you will provide high-quality and compassionate care to your clients in the community with exceptional customer service. Some tasks can include personal care and activities of daily living. Homemaking services such as cleaning, cooking, laundry and general household management. Companionship and/or accompanying clients to activities and events in the community.
Bayshore Home Health is a community health care provider full of heart. We believe in creating special moments for our clients each and every day whether at the bedside, on the phone or providing support to our healthcare heroes. We are dedicated to enhancing the quality of life, dignity, and independence of all Canadians by providing customized care solutions for our clients. These are the moments that inspire, change, and encourage us, we call this the Bayshore difference.
Do you want to earn a competitive wage? Do you want to make a difference? Do you want to gain excellent home care experience? Do you want the work independently and apply critical thinking skills? Then you may want to consider Canada’s largest in-home care company. Bayshore has a long proud history of providing care to Canadians and we truly care about our employees.
Work Area: Edmonton and all surrounding areas.
Friday, Saturday and Sunday- 06:00-20:00, 20:00-08:00 (Open availability)
1. HCA Certificate
2. HCA Directory Registration
3. Negative TB Test from within the last 6 months
4. Clear Vulnerable Sector Check from within the last 6 months
5. Reliable Vehicle with the ability to drive within all of Edmonton city limits as well as all surrounding areas
We value our Bayshore caregivers with:
- Competitive wages for the critical work you do
- One to One care with clients in your own community
- A safe and healthy work environment with all PPE training and equipment provided
- Company sponsored Benefits (health and dental) for you and your family
- Paid orientation and paid training
- The opportunity to learn and grow in your career
At Bayshore, your safety is our top priority. We will provide you with Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) and appropriate training, as well as daily infection prevention screening of clients and workers, prior to visits, to help prevent exposures to COVID-19.
Who You Are
- You have a desire to help improve the lives of those in your community
- You are dedicated to providing high-quality care services to clients and you have knowledge of practices for community care
- You have a reliable mode of transportation
- You have a clear Vulnerable Sector Check or are willing to get one
- You are seeking a Personal Care role, you have completed a formal, accredited caregiver training program and/or a combination of equivalent education and experience
Bayshore is committed to a high quality and safe environment for both our staff and clients/patients. Dependent upon Provincial government regulations, and the position being applied for, new hires may be required to provide proof of vaccination against illnesses such as COVID-19, Hepatitis, Seasonal Flu etc. Please speak with the recruiter for Provincial and/or position specific requirements. Medical exemptions or any other kinds of requested exemptions based upon Human Rights Code will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
“At Bayshore Healthcare, our commitment to Equity, Diversity & Inclusion is our strength. This is how we bring our vision of being the difference in the lives of those we care for, work with and in our communities. We have a great sense of pride in creating a culture of belonging, where individual differences are embraced and celebrated, through programs, resources and policies that support each individuals purpose, potential and wellbeing.”
Bayshore operates in accordance with the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, and applicable Provincial Human Rights Codes.