Job Position: Conveyor Fitter (Chullora)
Location: Chullora, NSW
Conveyor Fitter (Chullora) Job Details:
We are Australia’s leading brand of quality bread and bakery products, producing a diverse range of wholesome sliced bread, gourmet bread, muffins, crumpets, and bakery snacks. Iconic brands include Tip Top, Burgen, Golden and Abbott’s Bakery.
About the Role
Our Maintenance team is vital to the day-to-day success of Tip Top, and we currently have an opportunity for an experienced Conveyor Maintenance Fitter to join our Chullora Bakery team. The successful candidate will work collaboratively with other site Fitters, Electricians, Engineers, and Production teams to achieve high levels of plant optimisation and ensuring all relevant documentation is completed.
As an integral member of the Maintenance team, you will be responsible for the maintenance, repair and rebuild of product and pan conveyors to ensure optimal site conveyors hygiene and reliability.
This role offers the successful applicant a set roster, a generous package and overtime is available.
- Afternoon shift (renumeration package of $105k – includes penalties + Superannuation).
Purpose of the Role:
- Working safely and ensuring the safety of those around you.
- The delivery of reliable, efficient, and safe routine preventative maintenance activities.
- Diagnosing and troubleshooting issues with product and pan conveyors.
- Carrying out maintenance, repair and rebuilds in a safe manner.
- Working with the Maintenance Coordinator and Team Leaders to conduct root cause analysis on failures and ensuring follow up on identified actions.
- Liaise with Production Supervisors and machine operators about performance of equipment.
- Develop & maintain a close and collaborative working relationships across the Maintenance, Production, Planning and Engineering teams.
- A trade qualified Fitter background with proven experience preferably in an FMCG or similar industry.
- A safety mindset with a strong commitment to ensuring a safe work environment for yourself and others.
- Multiple years of experience as a Maintenance Fitter and in mechanical fault finding, repair, maintain, rebuild and overhauls, and preferably in the food manufacturing.
- Years experience with conveyor maintenance, repair, rebuild and hygiene.
- Working knowledge of CMMS (MEX preferred).
- Ability to diagnose equipment issues and identify problems at root cause.
- The ability to build relationships with key stakeholders across all levels of the organisation.
- Your forklift license, working at heights and confined space tickets would be highly regarded.
- Multiple years of experience working in FMCG/food/bakery environment is desirable.
What We Offer You:
- The stability of a set roster for Full-time roles.
- Training and development opportunities.
- Skill based pay structure.
- Join a supportive team with a strong safety focus.
- Onsite Reward and Recognition Program.
- Take home of our delicious product each shift!
- Join an iconic and well-loved Australian Brand.
- Take advantage of free onsite physio.
- Easy to access location in Chullora.
- Free safe onsite parking.
We are Australia’s leading brand of quality bread and bakery products. Chances are that one of our iconic brands is sitting on your table, packed in your lunchbox or resting in your pantry right now, as well as supplying leading quick service restaurants and the commercial food service channel.
Join the team and be part of one of our iconic brands like Tip Top, Abbotts Bakery, Bürgen and Golden.
To apply for this opportunity please submit your application by clicking on the ‘apply now’ button or please feel free to contact Louise Nguyen at for a confidential discussion.
During the recruitment process you may be required to complete our pre-employment screening tests including a medical check with a drug and alcohol test and a criminal record check.
At Tip Top we strive to create a place where Everyone belongs, Everyone is valued, and Everyone has equal opportunity.
We encourage applications from people of all ages, nationalities, abilities, and cultures – including Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples, the LGBTQI+ community and people living with disability.
So we can get to know you in the best possible way, we’re happy to adjust our recruitment process to support accessibility needs. Let us know your needs in providing a positive, barrier-free recruitment process via the above telephone number or email to
This is where you’ll find information about our current career opportunities. To search for a specific position or occupation, use the Categories option below.
The easiest way to use the Job Search is to enter one or more words as Keywords and the Job Search will find jobs with any of your keywords in the skills, position title or location. However, the job search has more advanced searching capabilities that allows you to include, exclude or even match words together.
What is a “key” word?
A keyword is any word you wish to pinpoint in your search. It may be a skill you have, a company you wish to work for, or the name of a particular project you want to look for.
Spaces and Case Sensitive
Leave one space only between words and do not include commas (,). The search field is not case sensitive.
Example: Account Management
Intelligent Alias Matching
This technology looks for and matches all commonly used/abbreviated terminology to ensure you get the maximum results to your search.
Example: Accounts Receivable, the search will look for accounts rec and acct rec
Include a “Key” Word
To include a word in your search, place a plus sign (+) directly in front of the word you wish to include. Do not leave a space between the plus sign and the word. F.
Example: Accounts +Management
Exclude a “Key” Word
To exclude a word from your search, place a minus (-) sign directly in front of the word you wish to exclude. Do not leave a space between the minus sign and the Please place all exclude “KEY” words at the end of your list!
Example: Accounts -Management
Match Words that must Appear Together
To search for two words together, place double quotes (” “) around the words.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Conveyor Fitter (Chullora) Apply Now!
Discover More GWF Jobs, and Find more jobs in Chullora, NSW.
Also, Check out More Conveyor Fitter (Chullora) Vacancies in Australia.