Job Position: Full Time Sales Assistant (Retail and Trade)
Company: Beacon Lighting
Location: Bunbury, WA
Full Time Sales Assistant (Retail and Trade) Job Details:
- Permanent full-time customer service role available at our Bunbury store
- Great work-life balance with every second weekend off
- Comprehensive and ongoing training – no lighting experience needed!
- Job security, profit share incentives, generous team member discounts and Birthday Leave!
Lighting is crucial to the way we live, work and feel, which is why we’re passionate about providing our retail and trade customers with expert advice so that they can live brighter by making the best lighting choices. As a household name, we continue to grow year on year and expand into new markets and products. Trading for over 50 years, we owe our success to working together with an energetic approach, enthusiasm, care for others, and by acting responsibly and ethically.
With a passion for people, we value our teams and treat everyone as part of the Beacon family!
Based at our Bunbury store, this full-time role will involve working 76 hours over a fortnight including every second weekend (Saturday and Sunday). Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide expert professional customer service to our retail and trade customers
- Promote and expand our Trade Loyalty Program and Trade accounts
- Develop strong product knowledge to assist customers in making the best product choice
- Achieve and exceed personal sales targets
- Support other team members to ensure business goals are met
- Contribute to the overall presentation of the store through merchandising and general housekeeping
- Support your local community and charitable organisations
To be successful in this role, you will possess the following qualities:
- Previous experience in a retail environment
- Strong communication skills with the ability to genuinely connect with your customers
- An energetic and enthusiastic approach to all aspects of your job
- Competency in POS systems and Microsoft Office
- The ability to multi-task and prioritise your work effectively
- A strong attention to detail
To reward you for your efforts, we offer an attractive salary package, profit share incentives, paid birthday leave, generous team member discounts and on-site parking. Not your average retailer, our rosters will offer you a great work-life balance with every second weekend off.
To set you up for success, we will invest in providing you with extensive training, including on-the-job and online learning modules. We will invite you to attend seasonal catalogue launches to give you a sneak peak of upcoming trends and products, and we offer genuine opportunities for career development and progression.
How to Apply
Click on ‘Apply Now’ and follow the process to complete your application.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Full Time Sales Assistant (Retail and Trade) Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Full Time Sales Assistant (Retail and Trade) Vacancies in Australia.