Job Position: Front Office Receptionist – Lake Bonney
Company: Discovery Parks
Location: Barmera, SA
Front Office Receptionist – Lake Bonney Job Details:
G’day Group comprises three leading Australian tourism brands in Discovery Parks, G’day Parks and loyalty program G’day Rewards. Employing more than 2000 people Australia-wide, G’day Group has a truly national footprint of over 300 holiday parks, including 85+ fully owned and operated parks. The largest park network in the country, we’re about authentic Australian holiday experiences and inviting all Aussies to say g’day to more of Australia.
Welcome to South Australia’s Riverland, where the Murray River’s beauty meets Discovery Parks Lake Bonney’s charm. Nestled along Lake Bonney’s shores, this destination offers a perfect blend of relaxation and adventure. With stunning views, lush greenery, and a gateway to the region’s attractions, Discovery Parks Lake Bonney invites you to experience the unique allure of South Australia’s Riverland.
We are looking for a customer focused superstar to join our Front Office team. This role is key to our Park ensuring that our guests are greeted with smiles and warmth and are provided with the best service.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience within the hospitality industry preferred;
- RMS experience or comparable Reservation Booking System;
- Computer literacy in particular the MS Office suite;
- Well presented and organised
- Great people and relationships building skills, and
- A flexible attitude to work roster including weekends and public holidays.
- Current drivers licence essential
We are seeking an individual with a positive attitude, a wonderful work ethic & passion for the Holiday Park lifestyle. You are professional, your guest satisfaction skills are second-to-none & you have a genuine desire to progress your career & thrive with Discovery.
We believe in creating experiences that people will always want more of. Inspiring and share worthy, the real stuff memories are made of.
- Discounted accommodation for you, your family & friends at over 300 G’Day Group holiday parks nationally.
- Discounts with our G’Day Rewards Partners including gym memberships, flights, petrol, car and camper van hire, car servicing and more!
- Service recognition awards
- Access to Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Internal promotions and opportunities
How to Apply
Discover what matters – APPLY NOW!
Prior to an offer of employment being made, candidates must provide authority for a Federal Police Clearance to disclose any criminal offences or charges. If you already have a Police Clearance valid within the last 6 months, please upload a copy to your profile.
This role may involve extensive manual handling tasks including lifting up to 20kg kneeling and squatting, as well as handling chemicals and utilising machinery.