Job Position: Fresh Manager – Woolworths Stanthorpe
Company: Woolworths Group
Location: Stanthorpe, QLD
Fresh Manager – Woolworths Stanthorpe Job Details:
We’re on the lookout for an inspirational leader who is passionate about fresh quality foods from meat, delicatessens to dairy and everything in between to join our team as Fresh Manager.
Woolworths, a job is never just a job.
It’s the start of something bigger. There are over 128,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us have an important role to play. If you have a passion for great customer service, a hunger to make a tangible difference and you’re looking for a place to develop, you could be who we’re looking for.
Who we are
Joining Woolworths Supermarkets means being a part of the wider Woolworths Group, which includes the businesses of Big W and Countdown (NZ). Which means you won’t have one opportunity with us, you’ll have thousands.
About the Role
- Leading teams across Deli, Meat, Seafood and Dairy to put team and customers first through the day-to-day management of the department
- Coaching Teams to deliver great shopping experiences through superb store standards in Food Safety, Safety and Merchandising Standards
- Delivering key performance metrics and targets across the deli, seafood, meat, milk, dairy case, eggs, pre-packed small goods, cheeses, and ready meals sections
- Ensure daily operational routines are completed
What makes you right for Woolies
- Ability to listen and learn and show genuine care for both team and customers
- Believes in always doing the right thing
- Works collaboratively end to end as one team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & complex environment
- Drive to coach and develop large teams across Fresh Departments to deliver great results
- Enjoys leading teams to deliver day-to-day running of departments
- Have previous food safety operational experience
When you will be needed
This full-time salaried role is best suited to an individual with flexible availability to work early mornings, days and late nights across a fortnightly rotational roster including weekends.
Why work with us
Whether you’re starting out, already on the way to achieving your goals or at the top of your game, we can help you build a brilliant retail career: If you’ve got goals, we’ve got all you need to succeed. You’ll find over a thousand career options, plus the learning encouragement and support for you to grow. Working with a diverse range of people in an industry facing rapid change, you’ll gain real-world experience and grow as a person. Whether it’s making customers smile, supporting Aussie farmers, or playing an important role in your local community, you’ll be doing a little good every day at Woolworths.
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we’re all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on .
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.