Job Position: Food & Beverage Supervisor
Company: Pumphouse Point
Food & Beverage Supervisor Job Details:
With properties in some of Australia’s most iconic locations, NRMA Parks & Resorts provides accommodation that suits every budget and style – from campsites to luxury resorts. From Tropical North Queensland to the remote Tasmanian wilderness, we connect holidaymakers with incredible natural destinations that offer more than a change of scenery.
Owned by the NRMA Group, we have a large team across our holiday parks, resorts and support office who love what they do, all working together to make holiday magic. Because creating unforgettable holidays is not just our job – it’s in our nature.
Pumphouse Point is a unique adults-only retreat poised mysteriously on Lake St Clair. Located approximately 2.5 hours from Hobart the property consists of 19 rooms across two heritage industrial buildings gently transformed as an intimate retreat in the heart of World Heritage wilderness.
- With your experience, create an impact on our guests in this hands-on and detail orientated full-time role
- Ensure our guests have a great food and beverage experience and make holiday memories
- Staff accommodation and meals package available
What you’ll do:
We are seeking a skilled Food and Beverage Supervisor to join our team at Pumphouse Point. You’ll be working to enhance the food & beverage experience for our guests. You’ll support your Team to ensure the day-to-day operation is of the highest standard.
What you’ll bring:
- Strong food and beverage leadership experience
- A reputation for providing excellent customer service, engaging in great conversations with our guests
- A vibrant attitude with the ability to work effectively as part of a busy team
- Ability and passion to build the skills and knowledge of our team through great training, coaching and mentoring
- Knowledge of contemporary food and service trends and culinary styles
- Broad knowledge of wine varieties and appropriate food and wine combinations
What’s in it for you?
At NRMA Parks & Resorts our benefits include more than just great discounts. Here’s a taste of what you can expect:
- Travel discounts on SIXT car rental, cruises, and accommodation at our award-winning NRMA Holiday Parks and Resorts.
- Complimentary myNRMA membership including free Roadside Assistance & discounts on groceries, movie tickets, gift cards, gym memberships, attractions, restaurants and much more
- Our reward and recognition program ‘My Thanks’
- Employee referral program where you may be eligible for a referral bonus of up to $2,000
- Grow, progress or relocate with us and move around the country to one of our many other holiday parks or resorts.
Know you belong:
At NRMA Parks and Resorts we celebrate and welcome difference and work together to create an inclusive workplace where our people feel respected, heard, valued and connected no matter what background or experience. We welcome people from all walks of life and embrace unique perspectives.
Are you nodding your head as you read this? Ready to roll up your sleeves and really make a difference? Apply now! We cannot wait to hear from you!
As part of our recruitment process, all employees at NRMA Parks and Resorts are subject to mandatory pre-employment checks.