Job Position: Field- Inspection and Maintenance Assistant – Burnie
Location: Burnie, TAS
Field- Inspection and Maintenance Assistant – Burnie Job Details:
Employment Type Fixed Term (Fixed Term)
Closing Date 30 Jan 2024 11:59pm
Job Title Field- Inspection and Maintenance Assistant – Burnie
We’re an iconic Aussie brand with a global footprint. Our purpose is to build a connected future so everyone can thrive. We’re all about providing the best experience and delivering the best tech on the best network.
About the role
As a Field Inspection and Maintenance Assistant, you will work without immediate supervision or direction to provide our customers with a great experience by inspecting, servicing, and maintaining Network Assets or other elements of the Telecommunication Network.
You will actively participate in a diverse team environment to deliver the optimum customer and commercial outcomes aligned to the corporate strategy.
We have several positions available around the country. Find the specific locations below. The expectation is to reside in the targeted area or be willing to relocate.
This offer is a 12-month fixed term contract with opportunity for a permanent contract thereafter.
What we can offer:
- Everything from head to toe. From the vehicle, tools, and equipment through to the full uniform, we provide it all.
- 8-hour shifts, Mon-Fri. Overtime when required.
- Industry recognised training & unlimited learning. Take part in industry recognised training courses and level up your skills with access to 17,000 on-demand learning programs.
- Extra perks. Receive 30% off Telstra products and services, plus unlock exclusive discounts from over 240 brands and partners.
- Plus so much more!
- Deliver seamless Network rectification and remediation where required.
- Inspect and maintain Network Assets such as Poles, Payphones, Pits, and Exchange components.
- Ensure work is undertaken in a timely cost-effective manner, work efficiently and at a high standard to meet the performance targets set.
- Adhere to Health, Safety and Wellbeing standards, our Code of Conduct, our Telstra Values and Corporate policies.
You will be required to hold and maintain the relevant and applicable licenses and qualifications to perform this role, as deemed mandatory by regulatory and legal authorities and must also maintain a current driver’s license.
- A valid car licence
- An industry white card
- Traffic management qualifications (beneficial)
This role requires the successful candidate to be vaccinated against Covid-19, to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our people and customers. However, please speak to us if you have any questions about this based on your individual circumstances.
If this opportunity sounds like a perfect fit for you, we’d encourage you to apply!
Current locations in demand:
Please note, at Telstra we’re fortunate to have a Christmas shutdown period of 2-3 weeks where we can take a break over the festive season, returning on 9 January 2024. If you’re applying during this period, we look forward to reviewing your application & responding as soon as possible following this. We really appreciate your application and interest in working at Telstra and cant wait to connect with you!
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Field- Inspection and Maintenance Assistant – Burnie Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Field- Inspection and Maintenance Assistant – Burnie Vacancies in Australia.