Job Position: Field Education Coordinator – School of Social Work
Company: Excelsia College
Expected salary: $85000 – 85900 per year
Location: Macquarie Park, NSW
Field Education Coordinator – School of Social Work Job Details:
- A fantastic opportunity to provide oversight to Social Work students undertaking their field education placement
- Consult with students and staff about learning goals and assessment processes
- Permanent, full-time position with free onsite parking
Excelsia College was founded in 1983 as Australia’s first Christian arts college and, together with Indiana Wesleyan University, we are part of a global Christian learning community with big plans to take Christian higher education to the next level in Australia and the Asia-Pacific region for undergraduate and postgraduate students. Excelsia College has attained Self-accrediting Authority and is on a trajectory to achieve Australian University College status.
- Maximise your “take home” income through our Salary Packaging scheme.
- Enjoy flexible and family friendly policies, providing generous leave and working conditions.
- Experience working in a culturally rich environment, with opportunities to engage in spiritual devotions.
- Upskill with our substantial College tuition discount to eligible staff and their immediate families.
- Our employees have access to Wagestream, a financial wellbeing app that offers instant access to
earned wages, the ability to save before you’re paid, financial education and much more.
Learn more about why Excelsia is Great Place to Work ® Certified and why our staff love working at Excelsia here:
About the Role
The role of Field Education Officer reports to the Field Education Coordinator. Primary responsibilities include:
- To provide support to the Field Education Coordinator, and students enrolled in the field education units.
- To ensure the learning activities of field education are operated effectively and efficiently.
- To source Field Education Placement opportunities through networking and industry visits.
To be successful in this role, applicants must address the selection criteria below and attach their response as a separate document in the application process.
Qualifications and Professional Standing:
- Eligible for full membership of the AASW with a minimum five years full-time post-qualifying practice experience.
- An understanding of current and emerging trends in social work education and training.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively and cooperatively with staff and students from diverse backgrounds.
- Technological literacy and experience in developing online communication tools and previous experience in online education is desirable.
- Evidence of a capacity to contribute to effective administration.
How to Apply
If you meet the above criteria, you have a great opportunity to join our Christian community. Please provide your application with resume, covering letter and document addressing the position criteria via our website. If you have any queries regarding the position or application process, please contact us via .
Excelsia College is a smoke free campus.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Field Education Coordinator – School of Social Work Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Field Education Coordinator – School of Social Work Vacancies in Australia.