Job Position: Electrician
Company: RPR Trades
Location: Brisbane, QLD
Electrician Job Details:
About the Role:
Assist a team of Electricians with a Large Electrical Contractor to complete installation of new systems across multiple site location in SE Qld on afternoon shift starting from 4pm Monday to Friday. This project has a unique scope of works with full training provided and requires a trade qualified Electrician with a Qld Electrical Licence, a current CPR/ LVR, own reliable transport, and a valid Driver’s Licence.
Project can be estimated to have many months of work available, with a 4-week initial contract requirement.
Due to the nature of the work, you must be able to travel all locations if required.
Location, Dates & Conditions
- Multiple locations from Tweed Border, Gold Coast, South Brisbane, North Brisbane, and Ipswich – With need to be available to go to all locations.
- Projects length 4 weeks to 5 months
- Afternoon Shift Minimum 8-hour Shifts – 4pm to Midnight
- Immediate Starts Available
Pay Rate Approx Mid $60’s phr + Daily Travel Allowance + Tool Allowance (All PAYG – No opportunity for ABN)
Offering 8 hours per day 40 hours per week Monday to Friday. Any overtime paid at Double Time.
- Current Qld Electrical Licence
- CPR / LVR Certification within past 12 months
- Valid Drivers Licence and Own Reliable Transport
How to Apply:
Please click ‘Apply’, or call Chris on 0429493165, or 0756188898
About RPR Trades:
RPR Trades offers recruitment, labour hire and workforce management solutions through our industry experts, who are dedicated to specialised Recruitment, optimising your Performance and mitigating your Risk.