NSW Government Jobs IT Service Support Officer: This role is responsible for providing Tier 1 IT support to the Federal Court of Australia,
Judiciary of the Federal Circuit and Family Courts of Australia and the National Native Title Tribunal (NNTT).
and staff. The IT Service Desk is the first point of contact for IT service users
field of information technology.
The primary role is to be the first point of contact for service desk customers
In a small team, the team is part of a larger team that supports the client. a majority of
Duties include answering calls to the IT help desk and monitoring email and IT services
Portal query. These interactions are performed in IT service management tools (Ivanti
Service Manager) should resolve requests where possible and escalate where not possible
Additional support teams.
IT Service Desk customers include judges, justices, members of law firms, and employees
External clients using the court electronic application.
1. Delivery of quality ICT support services to clients
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal
- Ability to understand, troubleshoot
- Understand IT policies and procedures
- Provide support via phone, remotely, and in-person
2. Incident\Service Request Management
- Recording of all incidents\service requests\problems in IT Service Management Tool
- Management of individual work queues, as well as assistance in team queue management
- Creation of knowledge base articles for use by Judge & Court staff and within IT
- Technical skills to support clients working in a Microsoft environment on Windows 10 using MS Office 2016 suite.
- User Administration: creation, deletion, and modification of individual user accounts, and email mailboxes utilizing O365 administration
- Deployment of Hardware, SOE, and approved software
3. Teamwork and Leadership
- Ability to work effectively within a geographically dispersed Service Desk in Australia
- Contribute and work with other IT teams to achieve ICT delivery goals.
- Establish and maintain relationships with each registry, with a particular focus on your location
- Ongoing Training/Education and induction of clients and colleagues.
IT Service Support Officer Eligibility
The IT Service Desk is open from 8 AM EDST\EST to 5 PM WST. Team members are rostered to provide appropriate coverage. While primarily rostered hours will be between 08:00-18:00 local time. Rural or interstate travel may be required to deliver support for project work.
Apply Now and also check out other Jobs in NSW.