Job Position: Dairy /Deli Associate (Full Time)
Company: Giant Tiger
Location: Cochrane, ON
Dairy /Deli Associate (Full Time) Job Details:
Recognized as an Employer of Choice, Giant Tiger’s retail stores provide dynamic work environments with many opportunities for a fulfilling career. We are a Canadian owned and operated retailer (and proud of it!), with a strong commitment to the community, and over 60 years of success. If you are looking for a challenging and stimulating career, Giant Tiger may be right for you. We believe in opportunities for growth & development, teamwork, and engagement.
We are hiring a Store Associate for our store!
Giant Tiger Offers:
- Medical / Dental / Vision Benefits
- Store Discount
- Profit Sharing
- Safety-first environment
Store Associate, Job Highlights:
- Ensuring a high level of customer service;
- Following up on hot selling items and completing markdowns and SKU changes when needed;
- Maintaining planograms, labels, tickets and signing standards;
- Performing cycle counts as required.
Store Associate, Job Requirements:
- Strong customer service skills;
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team;
- Ability to handle a variety of tasks in a fast-paced environment;
- Attention to detail.
Store Associate, Job Schedule:
A typical full-time schedule will consist of day shifts, two evenings per week, and alternating weekends with a schedule of 40 hours weekly. A typical part-time schedule will be a mix of days, evenings and weekends, up to 24 hours weekly.
Store Associate, Physical Demands of Position:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodation may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
While performing the duties of this job, you can expect to:
- Stand and/or walk.
- Bend, twist, and squat.
- lift and/or move up to 18 kg (40 lbs.).
- Perform tasks involving firm grasping.
- Perform repetitive tasks requiring a range of hand motions.
- Reach above shoulder height and below waist level.
- Operate equipment, including using a ladder.
Job Requisition: JR121196
Giant Tiger is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fair employment practices.
Are you are interested in this position but don’t yet meet all the criteria? We want you to apply anyway!
During our recruitment process we are looking for an incumbent that will not only learn and grow in the role, but also contribute to our diverse, equal and inclusive culture.
If you require accommodation during your pursuit of a role at Giant Tiger please contact .