Job Position: Customer Service & Sales Support Officer
Company: JBS Foods
Location: Sydney, NSW
Customer Service & Sales Support Officer Job Details:
Manages the movement of livestock, hides, and finished products. JBS Carriers, the transportation arm of JBS Australia, supports JBS operations through an efficient logistical structure that optimises everything from the transportation of cattle to finished products and export containers. The fleet operates under NHVAS accreditation and includes 29 prime movers and 75 trailers that travel a combined seven million kilometres per year.
An opening exists for a permanent full time Customer Service & Sales Support Officer to join the team at Andrews Meat Industries. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company that is leading the way in the meat industry.
About your new role
This role would suit someone who is seasoned at investigating and finding solutions for our customers. In addition, you would have a knack for assisting and engaging with our sales representatives within our Foodservice division. The role will report to the Head of Commercial Food Service and will be responsible for providing frontline support to Head of Commercial and the wider Food Service Commercial Business units.
Can be 8am – 4pm OR 9am – 5pm
What we can offer you?
Some incentives you might be interested in:
- Onsite physiotherapist
- Discounted staff meat orders
- On boarding plan tailored to your specific position
- Discounts with retail partners
What are the role responsibilities?
This role would be responsible but not limited to the following tasks:
- Respond to and resolve customer queries and complaints
- Identify upstream causes to issues experienced by customers
- Provide customers with product information
- Liaise with customers to identify substitute products
- Support internal and external customers within the Food Service commercial division
- Administration and system maintenance
- Liaise with sales, production and warehouse teams to obtain timely information for customers
Who we are looking for?
- Excellent communication and telephone manner
- High level of interpersonal relationship skills
- Advanced Excel and reporting skills
- Data literacy
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- High organisational skills
- Willing to take on any administration tasks
- Experience in customer service or sales assistant role (or similar)
- Relevant experience within the meat industry
Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Apply now!
Email if you have any questions about the role.
Close Date: Until filled.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Customer Service & Sales Support Officer Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Customer Service & Sales Support Officer Vacancies in Australia.