Job Position: Customer Service Manager – Woolworths Jindabyne
Company: Woolworths Group
Location: Jindabyne, NSW
Customer Service Manager – Woolworths Jindabyne Job Details:
Customer Service Manager
As a thought leader in service excellence, you will advocate for customer experience. Your quick thinking, ability to pivot, responsiveness and solutions-focused approach will see you thrive as a Customer Service Manager at Woolworths – where our customers come first. Your prowess in service delivery, and ability to engage, lead and develop your team will ensure we go the extra mile and strive to exceed customer expectations.
Woolworths, a job is never just a job.
It’s the start of something bigger. There are over 128,000 of us, in the biggest cities and the tiniest towns. And each of us have an important role to play. If you have a passion for great customer service, a hunger to make a tangible difference and you’re looking for a place to develop, you could be who we’re looking for.
Who we are
Joining Woolworths Supermarkets means being a part of the wider Woolworths Group, which includes the businesses of Big W and Countdown (NZ). Which means you won’t have one opportunity with us, you’ll have thousands.
About the Role
- Leading teams to put team and customers first through the day-to-day management of a supermarket front end
- Promote an environment that excels in customer service and reduced wait times
- Coaching teams to deliver great shopping experiences through superb store standards in Food Safety, Safety and Merchandising Standards
- Delivering key performance metrics and targets across the Customer Service Team
- Review and plan for sales and seasonal events to maximise opportunity and meet customer expectations
- Leading Store Sustainability commitments
What makes you right for Woolies
- Ability to listen and learn and show genuine care for both team and customers
- Believes in always doing the right thing
- Works collaboratively end to end as one team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced & complex environment
- Drive to coach and develop large teams to deliver great results
- Ability to create a vision, coach, motivate and inspire a team to stretch their capabilities, unlock potential and build commitment to achieving the vision
- Ability to lead change effectively
- Community orientated
When you will be needed
This full-time salaried role is best suited to an individual with flexible availability to work early mornings, days and late nights across a fortnightly rotational roster including weekends.
Why work with us
Whether you’re starting out, already on the way to achieving your goals or at the top of your game, we can help you build a brilliant retail career: If you’ve got goals, we’ve got all you need to succeed. You’ll find over a thousand career options, plus the learning encouragement and support for you to grow. Working with a diverse range of people in an industry facing rapid change, you’ll gain real-world experience and grow as a person. Whether it’s making customers smile, supporting Aussie farmers, or playing an important role in your local community, you’ll be doing a little good every day at Woolworths.
Grow with the Group
As an inclusive, team-first company, our people are at the core of everything we do.
We care deeply about creating a workplace where our team members feel valued, respected and empowered. We are committed to providing equal opportunity regardless of gender identity, ethnicity, disability, sexual orientation or life stage. We are proud to be recognised as a Gold Tier Employer in the Australian Workplace Equality Index for LGBTQ+ inclusion and as an Employer of Choice for Gender Equality by the Workplace Gender Equality Agency.
As our Group continues to evolve, innovate and support our communities, we encourage our team members to do the same with their own careers, by providing ongoing opportunities to grow and make a real difference.
We value flexibility, and encourage our team members to work in ways that meet their work/life commitments and support their wellbeing.
We work hard to create a safe and inclusive environment for all, and most importantly, we’re all about creating better experiences – for our customers and for each other.
We’d love to hear from You
If you meet a number of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application. You can learn more about working with us on .
Our Talent Acquisition Team and Hiring Leaders kindly request no unsolicited resumes or approaches from Recruitment Agencies. Woolworths Group is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Customer Service Manager – Woolworths Jindabyne Apply Now!
Also, Check out More Customer Service Manager – Woolworths Jindabyne Vacancies in Australia.