Job Position: Casual Educator
Company: Goodstart Early Learning
Location: Magill, SA
Casual Educator Job Details:
Role: Casual Educator
Centre: Goodstart Magill – Penfold Road
Employment Type: Casual – shifts Monday to Friday between 6.30am and 6.30pm
Pay: $33.38 – $37.59
- Help provide the best start to a child’s life. Make a lasting impact while growing an incredible career
- Receive a casual leave loading allowance
- Get the flexibility and support you need to live a balanced life
Looking for a meaningful career, a supportive culture and the chance to grow? Whether you’re already working in early years or are just starting out, we’d love to talk to you about which of our amazing opportunities would be the best fit for you.
As a Casual Educator at Goodstart, you will be a team player, who is flexible and willing to support our centres and children when and where required. You put safety first with everything that you do and ensure all learning experiences are inclusive and respond to the needs of all children.
You’ll achieve this by:
- Actively contributing to the education program in the room and the centre team
- Engaging and supervising the children at all times
- Maintaining a safe environment for children, families and team members
- Building and maintaining strong, positive relationships with children and families
- Complying with National Quality Standards and Goodstart policies and procedures
- Supporting a culture of reflective practice and ongoing continuous improvement
About Goodstart Magill – Penfold Road
is located on Penfold Road, our centre is architecturally designed to complement the surrounding architecture while providing six age-based learning spaces all over a single level, with direct access for all children to the expansive outdoor play spaces. Our beautiful outdoor dining hub provides a dedicated space for meals with our onsite kitchen with child-height servery allows our cook to serve and engage our children in cooking and preparing meals.
What Goodstart can offer you:
- Better pay – you’ll receive above award wages and a casual leave loading allowance
- Supportive and friendly team with head office support and excellent resources
- Comprehensive induction and training program
- Professional development opportunities
- Career pathways
If you have hold an ACECQA approved early childhood qualification, are willing to travel between other local services and will have flexible availability between Monday-Friday, 6.30am and 6.30pm, then please apply now.
How to apply
Click ‘Apply Now’ and submit your application.
We review applications as they are submitted. We encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible for your best chance to progress to the next stage of the process. We strongly encourage applications from Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander peoples for all positions.
Have a question? Contact our Talent Acquisition Team on 1800 222 543 or via email
Supporting our people and protecting our children
We’re an equal opportunity employer that is proud of our inclusive and diverse work environment. We know that Goodstarters from diverse cultures, backgrounds and experiences strengthen our teams and help us grow. We’re also deeply committed to Reconciliation and creating an environment where Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People feel a strong sense of belonging and connection.
Safety is our priority and we will take any action necessary to ensure that all children can feel safe and be safe, and are safeguarded from abuse, neglect and harm. As a Child Safe Organisation, all of our candidates must have or obtain a valid working with children check.
YouTube video link:
Posting Notes: MAGILL, ADELAIDE || SA || Australia (AU) || | SF:00 || Certificate III – Children’s Services or equiv || Casual