Job title: Aviation Planner
Location: Philadelphia, PA
Aviation Planner Job Details:
At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 50,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.
Here, you will have freedom to grow in a world of opportunity.
We will give you the flexibility you need to do your best work with hybrid work options. Whether you’re working from an AECOM office, remote location or at a client site, you will be working in a dynamic environment where your integrity, entrepreneurial spirit and pioneering mindset are championed.
You will help us foster a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion – a safe and respectful workplace, where we invite everyone to bring their whole selves to work using their unique talents, backgrounds and expertise to create transformational outcomes for our clients.
We will encourage you to grow and develop your career with us through our technical and professional development programs and diverse career opportunities. We believe in leadership at all levels. No matter where you sit in the organization you can make a lasting impact on the projects you work on, the teams and committees you join and our business.
We offer competitive pay and benefits, well-being programs to support you and your family, and the development resources you need to advance your career.
When you join us, you will connect and collaborate with a global network of experts – planners, designers, engineers, scientists, consultants, program and construction managers – leading the change toward a more sustainable and equitable future. Join us and let’s get started.
AECOM Transportation in Philadelphia, PA is seeking a mid-level Aviation Planner to
- Support project managers in producing project documents, scope and fees, reports, graphics, 3D modeling, and materials for community outreach
- Compile data and conducts research in support of project delivery
- Preparing various planning studies, planning support, computer aided drafting (AutoCAD), GIS analyses compiling design data, developing cost estimates, and other assignments as needed to meet the needs of our clients, and with minimal supervision
- Work under supervision of a project manager
Minimum Requirements :
- Bachelor’s Degree in Aviation Management, Urban Planning, Planning, Architecture, Landscape Architecture, or Environmental Planning and 4 years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education
- Experience preparing various components of airport master plans, airport layout plans, terminal planning projects and various studies addressing the need for and timing of airport facilities
Preferred Qualifications :
- Airport State System Planning experience
- Master’s Degree in Planning, Engineering, or Aviation Management
- DoD/military Aviation Planning Experience (interpreting UFC documents, facility master planning, DD Form 1391 preparation, charrette/workshop participation)
- Pilot License
- Airport Operations Experience
- AviPlan Airside Pro software experience
- Experience in developing and mentoring interns and junior airport planners
- Competency with word processing and spreadsheet computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- Experience with preparing and delivering presentations
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Relocation not available for this opportunity
Sponsorship is available for this opportunity
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
Apply for the job now!