Job title: Assistant Customer Experience Manager – North Lauderdale, FL
Location: North Lauderdale, FL
Assistant Customer Experience Manager – North Lauderdale, FL Job Details:
Category : Administrative
Assist with the development, implementation and improvement of contact center day-to-day operations for inbound technical support and customer service support.
DOING BUSINESS WITH PEOPLE, FOR PEOPLE.
Teleperformance is a global leader in providing exceptional omnichannel customer experiences since 1978. Our impacts are far-reaching, spanning over 62 countries and interacting with over 38% of the world’s population. This kind of growth wouldn’t have been possible without the dedication of our people who continue to provide outstanding customer service in every opportunity. Here, your success is our success.
PRIMARY DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
Develop and implement operational practices that establish positive employer-employee-client relationships and promote high levels of employee morale.
Manage compliance and reporting for all center operations including call volume forecasting and staffing, client service commitments, budget, forecasted hours versus actual hours, payroll, etc.
Oversee day-to-day contact center operations and business planning, ensuring staff safety, physical site security, human resource development, operational efficiency and service quality excellence.
Through demonstrated individual performance; promote the highest standards of ethical and professional conduct.
Thrive as a team player in a fast-paced, high-energy, change-oriented environment.
Continue liaison efforts with Account Management, Quality Assurance, Training, Recruiting, WFM, IT and the Client
Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university or equivalent work experience.
- Currently a supervisor or above with excellent TOPS implementation skills.
- Experience managing programs with varying service objectives, agent skill requirements and technical solutions.
- Strong verbal, listening, and written communications skills required.
- Excellent attendance history is required.
- Must have proficiency in Microsoft Office functions including extended Outlook functions and complex Excel functions .
- Minimum of two years of call center management experience.
- Experience managing multiple programs concurrently is a plus.
- Experience with strategic development and implementation specifically with operating policies and procedures, and work process improvements.
- Excellent verbal and oral communication skills
- ACEM, Managagement, Supervisor, or Team Lead experience
- Flexible work schedule based on hours of operation