Job Position: Administration Officer
Expected salary: $35 per hour
Location: Tanunda, SA
Administration Officer Job Details:
About the Company
Located in the beautiful Barossa Valley, our client is community focused with a passionate about delivering premium products to create memorable experiences for their customers. They are a SA renowned brand in with an impressive range of food, beverage and gifting products
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager, the role is responsible for delivering excellent customer service through the fulfilment of customer orders.
Responsibilities may include fielding telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, word processing, creating spreadsheets and presentations, and filing. Additionally, Administrators are often responsible for specific projects and tasks, as well as overseeing the work of junior staff.
Responsibilities would include ( but not limited to)
- Receptionion duties; Greeting and directing visitors,answering incoming calls, taking messages and redirecting calls as required
- Responding to email queries or redirecting and managing response times
- Booking meeting rooms and facilities as required
- General office management ie ordering stationary, processing/ distributing mail
- Writing and issuing emails to personnel on behalf of management
- Updating business documents ie contact list
- Ordering stock ensuring level of inventory are sufficient with 3rd party warehouse and distributors
- Processing orders over the phone
- Liaising / Following with couriers/ freight regarding delivery enquiries
- Email orders and invoices
- Reviewing and reporting stocktake weekly highlighting variances
- Review any breakages, missed deliveries, short dated stock issues and report effectively
- Organise and contact companies for donations
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem and communicate to required areas
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents
- Ability to persevere and follow things through
- Demonstrate a can do and positive attitude with willingness and drive to learn and grow
- Strong computer skills with attention to detail for data entry
- Strong written and oral communication
- Strong organisation, admin and coordination skills
To apply, please follow the apply now prompts. For more information, please email Chanel Hirons on [email protected] or call on 8468 8010 for a confidential discussion.
ARE YOU OPEN TO NEW OPPORTUNITIES OR KNOW SOMEONE?
I have partnered up with companies within Engineering, Defence, Manufacturing and Supply Chain industries who are looking for talented individuals who are looking for growth and development or masters admin or support – if this is you, i would love to hear from you!
At Randstad, we are passionate about providing equal employment opportunities and embracing diversity to the benefit of all. We actively encourage applications from any background.
admin; administration; reception; organise; preparation; office; coordination; data entry; front of house; customer service; admin; support; coordination
Secondary School/High School