Job title: Accounting Clerk (On-Site)
Company: CAIPA MSO LLC
Expected salary: $47000 – 68000 per year
Location: New York City, NY
Accounting Clerk (On-Site) Job Details:
CAIPA MSO LLC is the administrative body that supports a network of over 1,000 Physicians and Healthcare Providers in the New York Downstate area. Its main functions are: Contracting with Payers, Network Management, Healthcare Quality Management, and Credentialing Providers.
We are looking for an Accounting Clerk to join our team. The candidate will be providing support to the accounting supervisors, handles accounts receivable and accounts payable duties.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Performs accounting and clerical functions to support accounting personnel and supervisors.
- Enters bills and process bills for payments.
- Issues checks for accounts payable, places checks in envelopes and mails them out.
- Records business transactions and key daily worksheets in the general ledger system.
- Issues invoices, matches payments to invoices, records payments and keep tracks of non-payments.
- Handle company general and professional insurance
- Tallies and makes deposits.
- Scans and files accounting records
- Other duties and projects as assigned in line with department and company needs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting.
- Knowledge and experience with QuickBooks and Microsoft Office products.
- Proficient in creating and manipulating spreadsheets utilizing intermediate formulas and functions.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively present information and respond to questions.
- Excellent multi-tasking, prioritizing, and time management skills.
- Good aptitude for self-sufficiency with the ability to work both independently or with others.
- Have general knowledge in insurance
- Competitive Health Benefits including Medical, Vision, Dental and Life Insurance
- 401k retirement plan with a 6% corporate match
- Paid Time Off
- 13 Paid Holidays
Pay Range: $47,000-$68,000 depending on experience
Apply for the job now!