Job title: 2024 Client Group Graduate Program
Expected salary: $80000 per year
Location: New York
2024 Client Group Graduate Program Job Details:
Who we’re looking for
We are looking for keen and motivated graduates to join our 2024 Graduate Program within our Client Group division.
Schroders Client Group is a dedicated team of professions that work collaboratively to ensure that Schroders delivers a seamless and tailored service to our clients. The team is made up of experts from across the organisation, including Sales, Business Development and Client Service. By working together, the Client Group drives collaboration and a deep understanding of our clients’ needs, which allows us to provide them with the best possible investment solutions. The Client Group ensures that clients receive a consistent and high-quality experience, delivering the best of Schroders to our clients.
Our Client Group teams look after our client relationships and growing our business so you’ll be involved in everything from sales to problem solving and conducting research.
Rotations will take place across our Client Group department in your first two years, so you’ll need to be flexible and open minded. We encourage our graduates to get as broad an experience as possible so that they choose their career path well. No matter where you are placed, you will be working in teams that are collaborative and supportive.
Who we’re looking for
- You need to be personable, adaptable and flexible in your approach to solving problems.
- You will need to be able to build strong relationships internally and externally as we form long lasting partnerships with clients.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Innovative and analytical – you’re happy to think outside the box and look for a fresh perspective
- Intellectually inquisitive – be passionate about financial markets, global trends and economics and beyond
- Open minded to rotate across different teams
- Collaborative and flexible – happy to get involved in variety of tasks and projects
- A growth mindset: we understand you may make mistakes, and when you do, we are looking for you to learn from these.
The knowledge, skills and qualifications we’re looking for
- 2024 graduate
- Excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of financial markets – gathered through reading and possibly activities/clubs on campus
- A collaborative approach to working as part of a team towards collective goals
- Proficient in Office Suite
1. Online application form and CV
2. Online assessments
3. Online video and/or in-person interview
4. Final round interview with senior member of the business
Candidates should be available to start the graduate program September 16th 2024.
If applicable, if you reside outside the Metro New York, relocation assistance is provided.
Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. complies with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
Schroder Investment Management North America Inc. is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, age, marital status, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, intellectual disability, mental disability or physical disability, including, but not limited to, blindness, or protected veteran status.
Apply for the job now!