Job title: U.S Immigration Attorney – Senior Associate-Hybrid
Company: Vialto Partners
Location: Los Angeles, CA
U.S Immigration Attorney – Senior Associate-Hybrid Job Details:
Vialto Partners LLP is one of North America’s leading corporate immigration law firms. With more than two decades of experience and expertise in the niche fields of Canadian, US, and global immigration law, the firm provides a level of expertise, competence and strategic focus that ensures the best chance of success for corporate and individual clients worldwide. The firm’s Canadian immigration lawyers, US immigration attorneys and global immigration specialists have had the distinction of representing multinational corporations, as well as small- and medium-sized organizations and skilled professionals in a variety of industries, including but not limited to: energy, IT, R&D, manufacturing, engineering, entertainment, telecommunications and finance.
Globally, Vialto Partners is a Global Mobility Tax and Immigration Services Business, made up of approximately 6,000 people, including around 160 partners, across 41 territories. The practice services more than 3,000 multinational and distributed workforce clients worldwide.
As a Senior Associate, you’ll work as part of a team dedicated to developing and preparing timely filed immigration applications for various companies and their employees, while providing strategic advice and counsel to address their varying complex business and immigration issues. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Prepare, review and submit non-immigrant, immigrant and PERM applications
- Review and implement various visa strategies to manage clients’ business needs and mitigate immigration risks
- Provide timely advice and counsel to companies and employees on changes in regulations, laws and impacts
- Stay abreast of changes in law, regulation and policy
- Support companies and their employees to relocate providing a range of advisory services and support in U.S. Immigration
- Use technology and automation initiatives to enhance the client experience.
- Use feedback and reflection to develop self awareness, personal strengths and address development areas
- Delegate to others to provide stretch opportunities, coaching them to deliver results
- Demonstrate critical thinking and the ability to bring order to unstructured problems.
- Use a broad range of tools and techniques to extract insights from current industry or sector trends
- Review your work and that of others for quality, accuracy and relevance.
- Know how and when to use tools available for a given situation and can explain the reasons for this choice
- Seek and embrace opportunities which give exposure to different situations, environments and perspectives
- Use straightforward communication, in a structured way, when influencing and connecting with others
- Able to read situations and modify behavior to build quality relationships.
- Uphold the firm’s code of ethics and business conduct
- U.S. license to practice law
- 2+ years of business immigration experience
- A keen interest in the use of technology in the delivery of immigration services.
- An interest in upskilling for a digital world and technology trends, an openness to learning new tools and adapting how you work.
- Interest in supporting large teams focused on innovation and technology initiatives to enhance the client experience
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Apply for the job now!