Job title: Support Center Technician – Call Center
Company: Stellar MLS
Expected salary: $19 per hour
Location: Altamonte Springs, FL
Support Center Technician – Call Center Job Details:
Stellar MLS was Named a 2022 Top Workplace by Orlando Sentinel!
Come Trailblaze your career with Stellar MLS! We are seeking Superstars, Get the Job Done Leaders, and Go Getters to Join our Stellar Team of Multi-Talented Professionals! We currently offer a Hybrid work schedule both on site and remote at home! You must live in the local area to our home office.
At Stellar MLS, we do not hire anyone simply to perform a job function. We believe that your skills will make those job functions an effective, integral and important part of the growth of your department and Stellar and will contribute to the success of your colleagues and our customers. We value the skills that you bring to Stellar and expect that you will affirm our culture and values of collaboration, professionalism and cooperation through your actions and job performance.
The Support/Call Center Technician will collaborate with MLS customers as well as other Stellar departments on an ongoing basis. The Support Center Technician’s role is to ensure customers can accomplish their business needs using leading software in real estate. This position focuses on first contact resolutions, complete and accurate documentation, high level of customer service, adherence to standard procedures, troubleshooting and is responsible for resolving a high number of inquiries with exceptional quality of work. The Support/Call Center Technician is a full-time, hourly, non- exempt position reporting to the Support Center Supervisor.
Essential Core Competencies
This position requires the following competencies:
- Dealing with Challenges – Demonstrates resilience and perseverance when faced with challenges
- Drive for Results – Demonstrates drive to meet goals
- Information Seeking – Asks relevant questions and actively listens in order to understand the situation
- Informed Decision Making – Contributes to decision-making process based on evidence rather than opinions
- Customer Focus – Demonstrates a mutual interest in customer’s goals
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Field incoming help requests from customers via telephone, e-mail, walk-ins and chat in a courteous and professional manner
- Build rapport and elicit problem details from users
- Thoroughly and timely document all pertinent user identification information, nature of problem or
- question. Thoroughly document the problem-solving process, including all successful and unsuccessful
- decisions made, and action taken, through to resolution
- Resourcefully use knowledge base, FAQ’s, email communication and various resources on the Internet to aid in problem resolution
- Identify and learn appropriate software supported by the company
- Test fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved
- Prioritize and escalate problems (when required) to the appropriately experienced representative
- Timely perform post-resolution follow-ups to requests
- Occasional over-time and Saturdays maybe required per job requirements
- Must be able to work remote and in the office as scheduled.
- Must record all hours worked. If overtime is ever worked (over 40 hours) advanced approval is required from the department manager.
- Timely and regular attendance is an essential function of the position; being physically present in the work environment is an essential job function
Other Essential Skills
- Exceptional customer service skills
- Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple task seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong documentation skills and able to type 40+ WPM
- Excellent written, verbal communications, and inter-personal skills
- Good interpersonal skills, with a focus on rapport-building, and listening skills
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language and ability to apply diagnostic utilities to aid in troubleshooting
- Proven analytical, problem-solving and critical thinking abilities
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to conduct research into a wide range of computing issues as required
- Ability to absorb and retain information quickly
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment with ability to be extremely effective independently
- Sound judgement
- Maintain professionalism with vendors, customers, and staff at all times
- Team-player, with ability to be extremely effective independently
- Support Center and real estate experience preferred
- Bilingual (fluent in reading/speaking Spanish) is a plus
- Ability to be flexible with schedule is a plus
Essential Physical Skills
- Acceptable vision (with or without correction)
- Acceptable hearing (with or without correction)
- Bending on occasion
- Talking for long periods of time, approximately 8-10 hours a day
- Lifting up to approximately 10 pounds occasionally
- Sitting for long periods of time approximately, approximately 8-10 hours a day
- Writing and/or typing for long periods of time, approximately 8-10 hours a day
- (Reasonable accommodations will be made for otherwise qualified individuals with a disability).
Education, Certificates, and Software
- High School diploma, GED, or Associate’s degree, or technical certificate in the field of information technology and/or 2 years’ equivalent work experience
- Industry certifications (i.e. HDI Certified, CompTIA A+, CompTIA Network+, or other useful certifications) a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems, Mac OS, Microsoft Office. products, Outlook,
- Internet Explorer, multiple web browsers, mobile devices, software and hardware based firewalls, various printers
(These essential job duties, requirements and skills are not to be construed as a complete statement of all duties, requirements and skills. The Support Center Technician will be required to perform other job related essential and non-essential duties, requirements and skills as required).
Pay Rate – $19.00 per hour
Benefits We offer a comprehensive benefits package of medical, dental, short/long term disability, life insurance, personal time off, and a 401K plan.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer/Drug Free Workplace
Apply for the job now!