Job title: Spanish Document Reviewer/Translator
Company: Contact Government Services
Location: San Francisco, CA
Spanish Document Reviewer/Translator Job Details:
Spanish Document Reviewer/Translator
Location: San Francisco, CA
Employment Type: Full Time, Entry-Mid Level
As a Spanish Document Reviewer for CGS, you will assist with the document review process, work directly with government staff who will help guide you and provide feedback, and perform detail-oriented work. You will be able to perform your work according to the high-quality standards and in a timely manner as is requested by the management and legal teams.
CGS brings together people who are focused, motivated, and skilled together to solve problems with cutting edge technology. In order to carry this out, we are looking for candidates that are excited and motivated to contribute to government innovation as well as who can appreciate and participate in collaboration and anticipate the needs of others. Here at CGS, we offer an environment in which our employees feel supported, and we encourage professional growth through various learning opportunities.
Skills and attributes for success
- Spanish fluency
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Knowledge and hands-on familiarity with computer applications, in particular document review systems
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to assist with the document review process working directly with government staff
- Able to review Spanish and English records including documents, audio files, video files, and other e-document formats in a review platform, and coding and summarizing the content
- Ability to translate listening to audio and/or video files
- Draft summaries and/or transcriptions and translations
- Participating in case meetings with staff and outside parties and utilizing Spanish language skills
- Prior document review experience using automated document review systems
- Previous experience supporting law enforcement or a legal environment
- Professional certifications and association are preferred
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
Contact Government Services (CGS) strives to simplify and enhance government bureaucracy through the optimization of human, technical, and financial resources. We combine cutting edge technology with world-class personnel to deliver customized solutions that fit our clients’ specific needs. We are committed to solving the most challenging and dynamic problems.
For the past seven years we’ve been growing our government-contracting portfolio, and along the way we’ve created valuable partnerships by demonstrating a commitment to honesty, professionalism, and quality work.
Here at CGS we value honesty through hard work and self-awareness, professionalism in all we do, and to deliver the best quality to our consumers mending those relations for years to come.
We care about our employees. Therefore, we offer a comprehensive benefits package.
· Health, Dental, and Vision
· Life Insurance
· Flexible Spending Account (Health, Dependent Care, and Commuter)
· Paid Time Off and Observance of State/Federal Holidays
Join our team and become part of meaningful government innovation!
Explore additional job opportunities with CGS on our Job Board: