Job Position: Site Project Construction Administrator
Location: LeRoy, SK
Site Project Construction Administrator Job Details:
Bantrel is proud to be a leading provider of Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Construction Management (EPC / EPCM) services in Canada.
For 40 years we have delivered end-to-end solutions for some of Canada’s most challenging and complex energy, mining, infrastructure, and nuclear projects, with an unrelenting focus on safety and quality. Bantrel performs design and procurement services from our primary Calgary, Edmonton and Toronto office locations and delivers construction management and self-perform construction services at various Client sites across Canada.
We operate independently but leverage the global expertise of and provide resources to our affiliate Bechtel Corporation, one of the largest EPC companies in the world, and remain Canadian focused including through our other shareholder, McCaig Investments, a respected local family group of businesses and deep community supporter. Our private ownership provides long-term business planning and strategic decision horizons supported by a strong financial position.
Bantrel is currently hiring for a Site Project Construction Administrator that will provide administrative support to the site Jansen Stage 1 (JS 1) Project team and all functional department members. The Site Project Construction Administrator supports the site Project Team with daily and longer-term administrative activities through the proactive handling of action items and the successful completion of assigned tasks. The Site Project Construction Administrator supports site Field Engineering, Construction, Contracts, Procurement, Project Controls, and the Information Construction Technology (ICT) teams.
*Please note this position is not eligible for a relocation subsidy or living out allowance.
Note: This role is a Monday to Friday (5/2) site rotation at the Jansen site in Leroy with transportation and accommodations provided. The ideal candidate will be local to the Saskatoon or local to the Jansen site area.
In this full-time permanent role, as a champion of , you will:
- Manage all facets of site administration including but not limited to general administration, meeting organization, records maintenance, travel coordination, etc.
- Supports the Digital Delivery model of the Project.
- Supports site Field Engineering, Construction, Contracts, Procurement, Project Controls, and the Information Construction Technology (ICT) teams with daily and assigned tasks
- Champion the Workforce Management administration on site.
- Support all Parent companies HR Home Office with the onboarding of new employees to site.
- Assist all Parent companies with the transition of Visitors/STSW to site and planning any transportation, meals, etc. required during tours.
- Ensure all Onboarding Requirements are met 48 hours in advance of any employees coming to site.
- Book initial rooms for all employees coming to site and manage them as needed using CIRYS
- Support Transport Coords when needed.
- Point of Contact for employees have difficulty accessing the gate.
- Main point of contact for the ABS Supervisors and Medical team as required
- Order Office Supplies and manage the storage rooms at both the JS1 and Common Services Complex.
- Keep track of costs for supplies for IPT and Operations
- Coordinate with the HSE Team and order HSE Supplies and manage the storage room for the JS1 and Common Services Complex.
- Support and coordinate Site and Contractor meetings as required.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years administrative experience working within the EPC or construction industry would be ideal.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and adapt in a fast paced environment.
- Ability to build and maintain strong trustworthy stakeholder relationships.
- Proficient in Microsoft 365: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio (Intermediate – Advanced)
- Experience with SharePoint, Windows, Adobe with an Interest in Digital Delivery/Paperless Project would be preferable.
- Previous project experience with knowledge of technical vocabularies and terminology common to the position would be preferred, but not essential to the role.
- Excellent multi-tasking and organizational skills.
- Excellent written, oral, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proactive mindset with the ability to anticipate needs of the site project team.
- Maintains strict confidentiality on all aspects of the role.
Our culture is guided by our , these shape how we treat one another, our Clients, and how we achieve excellence. Bantrel has a long and vibrant history of local community involvement, employee volunteerism, and corporate philanthropy.
We offer a competitive compensation package, a great learning environment, interesting & challenging work and the opportunity for career advancement.
As part of the recruitment process, successful clearance of applicable pre-employment checks is required which may include Criminal Background/Police Information check, Drug & Alcohol test, Reference checks as well as submittal of Provincial Driver’s Abstract. Please note only those candidates selected for interview will be contacted – all other resumes will be retained for future consideration. No phone calls or unsolicited agency resumes please.