Job Position: Sales Consultant
Location: Adelaide Airport, SA
Sales Consultant Job Details:
Travel Money Advisor / Retail Sales Consultant – *business area* – *location* – (Part time – Fixed Term Contract/ Maternity Cover)
Contract: Permanent Full-time
Full-Time Salary: £***per annum (£*** per hour) + on target earnings
Working Pattern: Here at Travelex, we understand the importance of getting the work-life balance right. You’ll work a “** on ** off” shift pattern across Monday to Sunday, enabling you to spend time doing the other things you love!
We’re passionate about shaping and sharing experiences.
You will be at the heart of a bustling airport environment where thousands of customers are taking trips for business or personal, whether it is an “early bird” flight or “taking a red eye” we want to ensure that their travel money needs are fulfilled!
Joining us will feel like being part of a family, so although you will need to be comfortable working by yourself, you will get support across the business and engage with other Travelexer’s globally on our internal blog!
So, what does the role involve?
- Becoming a travel money ambassador, providing support and advice on great Travelex products and services
- Sources every opportunity to interact with customers in and around our Stores and provide them with the products and services tailored to their travel experience
- You will proactively build rapport to understand your customer to provide them with the products and services tailored to their travel needs
- Processing all foreign exchange transactions including VAT and daily online request and deliveries, accurately and efficiently
- Administrative responsibilities in line with Travelex procedures
- Delivering on several key performance goals which includes operational, sales and customer focused
- Implementing best practice around legal and regulatory standards and adhering to Travelex compliance procedures
- Being able to adapt to working under pressure due to seasonal periods
- Working confidently on your own initiative as well as part of a wider team
Don’t worry if you can’t tell us the difference between a Dirham or a Baht as we don’t expect you to know all things travel money from the outset – we will provide you with thorough training to set you up for success!
We want to be part of the customers journey to an unforgettable experience. That’s why we need you!
Sounds Exciting? We think so! Your journey starts here, so take the first step to become part of the Travelex family by clicking apply.
- Bespoke a benefit package that suits your specific needs
- 22 days holiday – plus bank holidays (pro rata for part time positions)
- Option to buy/sell holiday entitlement
- Cash back offers with 1000’s of retailers
- Staff rates on currency
Due to airport regulations all applicants must be able to provide a 5-year checkable history and pass criminal record and credit checks.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.