Job Position: Non-Executive Director
Company: Rimfire Resources
Location: Tamworth, NSW
Non-Executive Director Job Details:
Passionate about Australian Agriculture? Join this well established family owned corporate Agribusiness focussed on production & profitability The Company
Rimanui Farms is a privately-owned family business who have been committed to Australian agriculture since 1996. They have a large-scale aggregation of irrigated and dryland assets in North West NSW as well as recently purchasing ‘Vaucluse’, a large irrigated grain and livestock enterprises in some of the most productive land in Tasmania.
The company sets high standards and prides its position in the agriculture sector, working closely with supplier companies, off farm professionals and by using and exploring new technology to give them an advantage in the industry.
Rimanui Farms now seeks to appoint a new Independent Director to assist in corporate governance, with a key focus on production and profitability. The Board meets four (4) times per year in a mix of face to face and online with a key focus on strategic and business performance goals and ensuring risk is appropriately managed.
This needs to be done within a family business culture that considers the interests of the broader industry and other relevant stakeholders, including staff, customers and supply chain partners when making decisions. This includes strategy development and review of governance, financial performance and operational efficiency across all functions of the business.
We are keen to hear from you if you possess the following background, key skills and attributes:
- Extensive production agriculture experience, ideally with exposure to high yielding dryland and irrigated cropping as well as livestock production (breeding ewes, fat lamb production and cattle trading)
- A genuine interest in agriculture and the broader industry in general, ideally with exposure to identifying potential acquisitions
- Strong commercial judgement – a “wise head”
- Sound financial literacy and an understanding of corporate governance and exposure to the regulatory requirements of WH&S
- Well-developed communication skills, with a collaborative approach in making an active contribution to strategic and Board discussions
- High levels of integrity with a collaborative leadership style
- Prior Non-Executive Director experience will be highly regarded but not considered essential
The current Board is stable, cohesive and committed to the future of the business with a desire to continue their growth in the Australian agricultural sector. If you are genuinely interested in the agricultural production sector, this position presents an opportunity to play a key role in the future direction of Rimanui Farms Australia.
To enquire further, in the first instance, please phone Mick Hay on 1300 380 701 or apply via www.rimfireresources.com.au
How to Apply?
If you believe you’re a great fit for the role of Non-Executive Director Apply Now!
Discover More Rimfire Resources Jobs, and Find more jobs in Tamworth, NSW.
Also, Check out More Non-Executive Director Vacancies in Australia.