Job Position: Data/Admin and Systems Technician
Company: VG Meats
Location: Simcoe, ON
Data/Admin and Systems Technician Job Details:
VG Meats is looking for a Data Technician in Simcoe, ON! The successful individual will perform functions related to data tending and administrative support. Develop your CAREER with VG Meats!
Why should you work for VG Meats?
- 25% off employee discount
- A growing company offering many learning experiences
- We are a regenerative employer meaning that the organization continues to build a workplace that is good for its staff, producers, customers and communities.
What you will do as the Data Technician as Needed:
Duties will include the following as they relate to each function below: Entering and updating data systems and reports, maintaining databases, calibrating equipment, synchronizing data within different databases, reconciling different systems, and completing project work and studies (particularly yield studies).
Skills, Competencies, Requirements & Qualifications:
- Good time management skills
- Critical thinking, decision making, and problem-solving skills
- Organization skills, high attention to detail
- Proficient computer skills in Google Suite or similar software
- Ability to support diverse groups and individuals effectively
- Flexible and adaptable
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Able and willing to strive toward demonstrating the behaviours the VG Meats values as an organization: humility, mutual respect, proactive, truth-seeking, transparent communication, and personal discipline
About VG Meats:
VG Meats is dedicated to producing high quality, healthy foods through sustainable farming practices. A fourth-generation family business, we produce tenderness tested beef, pork and pastured poultry that our customers love. We’re looking for people who share our dedication and vision. Our areas of focus are: regenerative farming practices, retailers, farmers, restaurants, distributors and institutions.
VG Meats is an equal opportunity employer and accommodation will be provided during the interviewing and hiring processes.
Database maintenance, data entry, system updates, reconciliation, bookkeeping, quality control, data analysis, data science, price update, SKU management, and record keeping.
Job Types: FULL TIME
Please Note: Our recruitment team will send a Bryq assessment to your email address listed as the next action in our hiring process. Further consideration requires the timely completion of the assessment.
Powered by JazzHR