Job title: Restaurant Cashier, Orlando Airport
Company: Delaware North
Expected salary: $16.25 per hour
Location: Orlando, FL
Restaurant Cashier, Orlando Airport Job Details:
Delaware North Travel and Hospitality is hiring Cashiers to join our team at Orlando Airport in Orlando, Florida. As a Cashier, you will display a positive attitude with guests and co-workers while accurately ringing up merchandise and product in an efficient manner.
Minimum pay rate: $16.25 / hour
Information on our comprehensive benefits package can be found at .
We care about our team member’s personal and professional well-being. Delaware North provides a benefits package designed to give you the comfort, safety, and security you need to deliver exceptional experiences for our guests. All team members receive benefits including:
- Weekly pay
- Employee assistance program
- Training and development opportunities
- Employee discounts
- Flexible work schedules
Eligible team members may also receive: health, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, paid vacation days and holidays, paid parental bonding leave, and tuition and/or professional certification reimbursement.
- Greet guests approaching stand and provide details to guests on items for sale while using suggestive selling techniques.
- Serve food and beverage items in correct proportions, following proper sanitation guidelines.
- Serve alcoholic beverages responsibly, requests identification, and adheres to all alcohol service policies and procedures.
- Participate in set-up, opening & closing procedures, arrange inventory, notifies supervisor of any inventory deficiency or shortages.
- Perform clean-up duties in the stand to maintain the quality appearance of the work area, including cleaning equipment.
- Perform other duties as assigned in addition to cashier duties (if applicable).
- Properly record all transactions via the point of sale system and informs guests of the amounts owed.
- Collect the proper money for food and beverage items; processes credit cards or determines correct change for guests.
- Account for all transactions; maintains accurate cash count and balance banks at end of shift.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to provide excellent guest service.
- Basic math skills; ability to accurately account for cash and inventory.
- Effective communication skills; ability to communicate with guests and receive orders.
- Ability to work effectively with others.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to lift at least 30 lbs.
- Ability to stand for the entire length of shift.
- Frequent standing, bending, stooping, carrying, walking, sitting, and reaching.
Who We Are
Delaware North provides hospitality services at Orlando International Airport. Travelers can find delicious baked goods, grab-and-go packaged snacks, and meals at Harvest & Grounds. Raw Juice is famous for cold press juice and plant-based fare. Delaware North has operated here since 2021.
At Delaware North, you’ll love where you work, who you work with, and how your day unfolds. Whether it’s in sporting venues, casinos, airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants, there’s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the thrill of making things happen – share our vision and grow with us.
Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries consider applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability, marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply for the job now!