Job title: Rental Delivery Associate
Company: Northstar California Resort
Expected salary: $20 – 22.03 per hour
Location: Truckee, CA
Rental Delivery Associate Job Details:
Create Your Experience of a Lifetime!
Come work and play in the mountains! Whether it’s your first-time seeing snow or you were born on the slopes, joining our team means discovering (or re-discovering!) a passion for the outdoors while building lifelong connections with teammates and guests from around the world.
With 40+ resorts across 3 continents, you can join our team for a season or stay to build a career. From day one, you’ll receive some of the highest compensation rates in the industry, free Epic pass(es) along with free ski and snowboard lessons, 40% retail discounts, the chance to grow through Epic Service – our leading training and development experience, and wellness benefits to fuel your success.
- Ski/Mountain Perks! Free passes for employees, employee discounted lift tickets for friends and family AND free ski lessons
- MORE employee discounts on lodging, food, gear, and mountain shuttles
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Excellent training and professional development
- Referral Program
Full Time roles are eligible for the above, plus:
- Health Insurance; Medical Insurance, Dental Insurance, and Vision Insurance plans (for eligible seasonal employees after working 500 hours)
- Free ski passes for dependents
- Critical Illness and Accident plans
- Expected Pay Range: $20.00 – $22.03 / hour
- Shift & Schedule Availability: Full Time and Part Time
- Skill Level: Intermediate
- Travel between stores, specified locations, load and unload daily inventory into a company vehicle
- Account for all equipment and guest equipment contracts
- Operate and maintain standard tools including hand tools, dolly carts, motorized equipment
- Ensure all necessary tools and supplies are kept in stock and safely locked in authorized location
- Document and follow all driving and delivery procedures
- Elevate any safety issues to Management that may occur at a store or designated drop off/pick up locations in a timely manner to ensure that there is neither a loss to the company, or uncontrollable situation with a customer or associate
- Must possess an unexpired U.S. driver’s license – required
- Knowledge of local properties or the ability to learn locations quickly
- English fluency – required
- Ability to work a flexible schedule; including nights and weekends
- Attention to detail
- Safety Conscious
The expected pay range is $20.00 – $22.03. This is the pay range we reasonably expect to pay for this position. Individual compensation decisions are based on a variety of factors.
Vail Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status or any other status protected by applicable law.
Requisition ID 497148
Reference Date: 08/08/2023
Job Code Function: Rental Operations
Apply for the job now!